HWBOT Community Forums

Looking for Golden Psc and Samsung IC DDR3 mems

GtiJason

I am currently trying to find a proven set of each. For psc G.Skill bins of 2000 c6 and up are prefered as well as 8155 pcb as I will be using these cold. Obviously how they actually perform is the most important quality so 1600 mhz and up will definatly be considered. 2 by 2 gb is fine 4 by 2gb considered but I see that being very expensive. Looking for kits that are generally valued today at $200+ USD. For Samsung I prefer to buy a kit of 4+4 gb Corsair 2666 c10 Dom P's, but being very rare will consider 2600-2666 G.Skill tridetx or similar. I understand I am asking for the best and most desired kits and am prepared to compensate fairly

• Administrators

I have still some PSC, 3x2gb 2000c9 trident and 2x2GB Flare1800c7, four sticks do 2667+, fifth one is weaker. 200 Euros plus shipping for the whole bunch^^

Kit1 (1xtrident+1xflare)

flare23trident88136382bjtx.jpg

kit2 (remaining two trident sticks), they do 1350 easily as well

86-8726698-12-932m188fkszg.jpg

I normally limited tests and benches to 1,90v max, but they scale further, I tried once to see if they pass can take more volts with memtest. Good mems, but some sticks have trp weakness on air, which you normally can easily level on cold due to more volts and temps low

• Like 1

Hi,

check this thread: http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=142435

Good enough or looking for better ones? :)

Those are nice but I have four sticks that can do this, I saw that post before and thought about asking but already have 8 sticks that do 2800.

What I really want is 2933+ on air samsungs dom ps a plus and psc that can do 2900+ 6 10 6 on lin. This is why I said looking for rare and expensive. One. Killer set of each

• 3 weeks later...
Still looking for Samsung kit?

Check this one: http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=145425

Nice kit, but I have some sammies on the way good for 2933 tight at 2.22v and already have another quad kit that does 2870, untested yet for 2933. I spent way too much on high bin psc kits in the last 30 days too, so I will be selling soon myself

• Like 1