HWBOT Community Forums

Phill's RAM Clearout thread!!

Phill

DDR1 and DDR2 Ram

http://imgur.com/SeUxEeP

Geil One PC3200 @ 1.5-5-2-2 or DDR500 @ 2-5-2-2 2 x 512Mb 1 kit £15 - Sold 14/05/16

Geil Dragon PC3500 @ 2-6-3-3 DDR 2 x 512Mb 1 kit £15 - Sold 14/05/16

OCZ Gold Edition PC4000 2.5-4-4-7 2 x 512Mb 1 kit £15 - Sold 14/05/16

OCZ Platinum Rev 2 PC3200 @ 2-2-2-5 2 x 512Mb £15 - Sold 14/05/16

DDR3 Ram

http://imgur.com/IS2ZZaw

Corsair CMG4GX3M2A2000C8 Rev 2.1 8-8-8-8-24 @ 1.65v 4 x 2Gb sticks £50 - Sold 08/05/16

G Skill Pis DDR3 2 x 2Gb sticks very good clockers C8 @ 2600 @ 2v - ish £50 - Sold 06/05/16

G SKill TridentX DDR3 PC3-17066 (2133) 2 x 2Gb sticks £25 - Pending 08/05/16 - Can't remember who asked for these? Please drop me a line, still hanging on to them for you! :)

As mentioned with the Intel 775 boards, I would gladly put these together in a bundle for a motherboard and a ram kit if you wanted it. I know the Kingston and OCZ DDR2 is up for sale on Ebay for a minimum of £40 for 4Gb of ram, I'm just looking to get something for it and help someone else in return.

Edited by Phill
Updated sold items 16/05/16

Hi guys, just catching up on a few emails, apologises but the Pi's are pending for the moment, I'm just waiting to get 5 minutes to sort out postage costs for a few things..

I'm sorry I've not been more on the ball with the threads, I never thought it would have been so popular!!

There was a reply sent on the 5th May @ 23:16 when I responded about the 4870 X2 but I can't see a reply to that in my PM box? I have cleared out a few messages previously (older ones) to make sure there was nothing in the way of people sending me anything through.

The Geil ram had already had interest as previously mentioned and is now just awaiting payment as the gent is away on business.

There was a reply sent on the 5th May @ 23:16 when I responded about the 4870 X2 but I can't see a reply to that in my PM box? I have cleared out a few messages previously (older ones) to make sure there was nothing in the way of people sending me anything through.

The Geil ram had already had interest as previously mentioned and is now just awaiting payment as the gent is away on business.

I've send you my pm the exact same moment , i posted here in this thread.

That was May 5th , but it was approx. 18:00

Nevermind though ...

If it's sold , then it's sold.

I asked just to be sure , that it wasnt me , that you were waiting the payment from.

Unless I've missed a PM I can't see anything else in my inbox? :( The two messages I did receive had been replied to.

Did you have any interest in the 4870 X2 still? I believe I have lowered the price of that one down just to get shot

Thread will be closed as I'm away for a few days. The TridentX will be held on to and I will try and find buyer a PM just to find out if still wanted.

New thread/s will be opened on my return as a few more items coming up for sale. Apologises for any and all bunnybird ups, stressful time at the moment fighting in court for my daughter..

Anyone still interested in anything, please drop me a line, I'll reply as and when I can. Cheers!