HWBOT Community Forums

3dmark06 cheat

Guest barbonenet

bunnyextractionty ?

Any way if this was added people would just complain because they can. And they will likely complain to the mods. That and new people would report any old sub that dose not have the link.

If anything it would add more work for the mods when that all ready have a system that works for them.

what complain to bot like you do ?? like you did to me and waste mods time checking subs when there was nothing wrong in the first place you idiot, get back in your stable and eat hay instead of woffling on with dribble

i want to know why this idiot isnt banned from here, he gets banned for his stupidity and no morals to anyone anywhere else he goes , and i can name 2 at least forums, CP. for 1, overclockers for 2, he uses other peoples names and posts garbage and you lot put up with it, he knows jack bunnyextraction and talks bunnyextraction and is a complainer to bot mods for subs he thinks are wrong, a bunnying peoples time waster and full of f.ucking s.hit is all he is, then says people will complain about anything to bot mods, jesus , talk about the pot calling the kettle black.... lol

Guest george.kokovinis
i want to know why this idiot isnt banned from here, he gets banned for his stupidity and no morals to anyone anywhere else he goes , and i can name 2 at least forums, CP. for 1, overclockers for 2, he uses other peoples names and posts garbage and you lot put up with it, he knows jack bunnyextraction and talks bunnyextraction and is a complainer to bot mods for subs he thinks are wrong, a bunnying peoples time waster and full of f.ucking s.hit is all he is, then says people will complain about anything to bot mods, jesus , talk about the pot calling the kettle black.... lol

Well...

You can look at it in a funny way ozzie.

Idiots are clowns of life. They make us laugh.:banana::nana:

Well...

You can look at it in a funny way ozzie.

Idiots are clowns of life. They make us laugh.:banana::nana:

yep george, you got the idiot part spot on, lol, idiots are fools to themselves, doesnt take too long you work out the charf from the hay

and i noticed the idiot hasnt said a word , and i know why , coz what i said was true in the first place, and ill leave it with this which pretty much sums it up for me

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour...unless you make change !!!!

Edited by ozzie

Guest george.kokovinis
yep george, you got the idiot part spot on, lol, idiots are fools to themselves, doesnt take too long you work out the charf from the hay

and i noticed the idiot hasnt said a word , and i know why , coz what i said was true in the first place, and ill leave it with this which pretty much sums it up for me

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour...unless you make change !!!!

Cool !:cool: