HWBOT Community Forums

8800 GT 512 MB WR has been blocked

Hello,

user jmke has blocked my 8800 GT 512 MB WR, because the Screen don't shows the Resolution of the Benchmark.

For me it is new that the Res. must shown in Screen... sorry for this, but 5 Mates of our Team have seen this run on LN2-Session. And if you look @ Card Clockrates and CPU Clock you can confirm that my Score is realy true!

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=720626

Please check and let me know!

Hi Kabauterman,

That's a real shame, displaying the resolution is indeed required. However, if your benchmark score is completely on par with your hardware running at that speed, we might work sth out. It's just that we have to threat everyone equally. Unblock yours and everyone starts nagging to unblock their score because of missing validation.

FYI, when you submit a 3dMark06 score, there's a link to the rules & guidelines of 3DMark06.

I want to add, that if you do a WR, then you should always save the result file on your computer/memory stick. Then you can submit result to ORB, if more verification is needed. This is no problem, if you think it a bit.

(ORB link is mandatory in top 20 scores)

hello, this score was blocked because the resolution of the benchmark is quite vital to providing a valid screenshot. either provide FM comparison link or new screenshot to have the score unblocked, thank you.

especially since it a very high score WR proper validation is mandatory

Problem is that I have sell this card, because I reach everything what I can reach with it.

Forgot to save the vali file :-(

Hi Kabauterman,

That's a real shame, displaying the resolution is indeed required. However, if your benchmark score is completely on par with your hardware running at that speed, we might work sth out. It's just that we have to threat everyone equally. Unblock yours and everyone starts nagging to unblock their score because of missing validation.

FYI, when you submit a 3dMark06 score, there's a link to the rules & guidelines of 3DMark06.

I understand it realy, but there are some guys (also activ at hwbot) that have seen this run wiht Res of 1280x1024 (default settings)

Don't know it before, that res. must shown on screenshot, sorry

I want to add, that if you do a WR, then you should always save the result file on your computer/memory stick. Then you can submit result to ORB, if more verification is needed. This is no problem, if you think it a bit.

(ORB link is mandatory in top 20 scores)

Yes, I know but on this weekend I have saved no valid files...

Can I ask you to run that setup again and break 20k single card? :D:D:D

Have tryed it, but don't reach more than this...

it's is nothing personal kabauterman, I can assure you that. I would see it as an opportunity to push it even further.

Ok I understand this,

so I hope I don't forget to show resolution in Screens in future.