HWBOT Community Forums

newlife - Athlon X4 845 @ 4679.2MHz - 9min 58sec 875ms SuperPi - 32M

daniel.r.horton

Thanks guys

What temps were you getting under idle and load with the old ice bucket setup?

Frankly I don't know because I don't have anything installed to monitor temps although with Intel it drops about 20c although that depends on your ambient before

this CPU is 32M AMD Beast. Imagine what could happen if this CPU hit 5 GHz...We want unlock Excavator :)

Yeah it's pretty awesome and on unlocked I don't know if it will make a difference because the core is my only limiting factor ATM so it will be interesting to try on real cold because it scaled pretty well with ice

Thanks guys

Frankly I don't know because I don't have anything installed to monitor temps although with Intel it drops about 20c although that depends on your ambient before

Yeah it's pretty awesome and on unlocked I don't know if it will make a difference because the core is my only limiting factor ATM so it will be interesting to try on real cold because it scaled pretty well with ice

with real cold will scaling at core, I think similar as Godavari, so coldbug around -80C and clocks close to 6 GHz. But there will be limitation BCLK (with 845 Athlon)

with real cold will scaling at core, I think similar as Godavari, so coldbug around -80C and clocks close to 6 GHz. But there will be limitation BCLK (with 845 Athlon)

I'll see how things go tomorrow when I try dice as it still has some room to spare on bclk and hopefully it doesn't cbb above -65c

Had almost forgot but I tried Dice the other day and while no cbb at -65 but the board would do some dual bios stuff below -40 which made it near impossible to boot as the backup isn't Carrizo compatible (I need to shorting some pins on backup bios to stop from working) plus to get max bclk I need to be above -20 and if it wasn't for me converting a MTB to a road commuter I would have times at 125bclk and almost 4800mhz