HWBOT Community Forums

Ban all ES and expensive bunnyextraction and FIX HWBOT :)

Too many times I have recommended to remove ES hardware...

Also a lot of things, that never was followed...

Some members usually go to discussion side... some members go to tell is "complaint".... and the worst... some members drive to wrong side, and tell my recommendation is because I am worried about my situation...or just worried about my ranking and blablabla.... mimimi...

Well... noticed I leaved the league, and regadless I like the league and the most of overclockers involved, no matter for me to follow this kind of rules and this way...

Here we work our own way... we bench 3D at most, but also 2D...we squeeze hardware to max.... have fun... bench Fire Strikes, Time Spy... also bench The Division... Thief, Metro, GTA V in crazy clocks... Unigines, Cinebenchs, real life OC, etc etc.

Sorry to not agree with some guys here, but in my opinion, this is getting old, and the league are driving for wrong way

But one more time I know my opinion will not change nothing here.... then I prefer to get popcorn and watch.

I don't remember HWBOT too weak before...and even the algorithm show hwbot has 100x more people, 1000x more scores and 10000x more fans.... more and more I see empty weak events and competitions... all for very few people...

6950x very expensive... death easy... new Pascal have no good xoc BIOS.. and looks for more and more the manufacturers will give less importance to extreme.. and the worst... less importance to skill...

The league is for few guys running their Titan Pascal and 6950x ... for few privileged ES guys... to make happy Intel and XTU benchers....

The algorithm of points for me is not good... and missing good and nice benchs while old legacy still very important.

Right now, I wish you all nice bench sessions, and like my last posts... will not insist to force my way of view.

I hope I am wrong... but feel I am right.

I give up while HWBOT is out of date.

Best wishes for all, sorry my awful English

Keep benching

Edited by rbuass