HWBOT Community Forums

MrPaco - Core i5 2400S @ 4140MHz - 799 marks XTU

True Monkey

No tweaks. I ran it as normal as I always do (when I can get it to run). Thats the end result. Dont know why XTU shows 4.14 Ghz.

If in the end it is deemed a bugged run, I will with out any problem remove it but with proper reasoning and some sort of valid proof ;).

Edited by mr.paco

• Administrators

Is this really an S cpu? I thought it was a 2400 when I saw result because of the 4,1ghz which match this perfectly. Any way cpu can be "unlocked" to 2400 for a weird reason? If not, I would advise to delte the run as bugged, but this is a really weird coincidence, try to re run and check what happens^^ - after the 4/8 3570K we had a while ago and locked 6700ks I saw I will not rule out anything anymore xD

P.S. Would be helpful if you set the result from private to public so I can check the settings

Edited by websmile

Set from Private to Public.

Like I said; I have no issues with deleting/removing the submission if indeed it is a bugged run. It was only questioned because of the screen-shot. and believe me I have no problem with that. If my sub is bugged then it's bugged.

BUT there are many many other submissions that XTU shows one speed for CPU and CPUZ shows another (if a screen shot was posted). My actual speed I think was about 3.8Ghz +/-

With XTU being a benchmark that no screen shot is required, What if there was no screen-shot?

In any event, just let me know if you require me to delete the submission Websmiles. Just want it checked first is all.

Ok ...i have 109.5 Blck and 5-8-5-20 1T rams and get only 673 marks in XTU

Thats what all guys get in this benchmark +- a few points

Only you have 100 Points more ?

No Chance to get it

Sry for my bad English

Not many guys...

Only 4 people ran this CPU with XTU with you that make 5 and 2 of them were at stock speeds.

That isnt really enough info to know the true potential of the cpu or the quality of each persons CPU.

But I could be wrong... Again

And your English is just fine ;)

• Administrators

XTU is driving me crazy on older systems- the result matches the MHz, but the MHz don´t match the cpu abilities, you have a spike at monitoring when you check screenshot. Please make another run if you need it for ranking and reomve this result here, after checking all variables it is too much out of line :/

• Administrators

In fact this is a problem I encounter often, if I check cpu categories it is easier to detect because I can cross-check with other subs of same cpu model. If you only check the mhz-points ratio like I did here first, you do not see it on obscure low power cpus for example