HWBOT Community Forums

[IT+SHIPPING]DDR3 Elpida hyper / good psc

Hellbert

Hello everyone

I'm looking for some kind of DDR3, preferred elpida hyper ICs but also interested in good PSCs.

Something like Adata XPG+ 2200c8 or gskill pi 2000c6.

Please post your products and possibly shipping costs to Italy.

Many thanks

i don´t recommend adata 2200c8. i tested 20gb of them and almost 16gb are rejects. found 2x2gb that are a little bit over average.

I already have them, a very good kit. They work @2200 with very very tight timings @1,8vdimm max, depending on IMC goodness. Only domialnator gtx 2000 7-7-7 I havent tested yet. But I'm looking for a very good psc kit, the pi series, 2000c6 or 2300c8, it's irrelevant. I'm waiting for a user reply via pm in here. Do you have any good stuff for me?

WANTED ram ddr3 elpida hyper ( adata xpg+, corsair dominator gt/gtx ) or good psc ( gskill pi 2000mhz cl6 )

I already have them, a very good kit. They work @2200 with very very tight timings @1,8vdimm max, depending on IMC goodness. Only domialnator gtx 2000 7-7-7 I havent tested yet. But I'm looking for a very good psc kit, the pi series, 2000c6 or 2300c8, it's irrelevant. I'm waiting for a user reply via pm in here. Do you have any good stuff for me?

WANTED ram ddr3 elpida hyper ( adata xpg+, corsair dominator gt/gtx ) or good psc ( gskill pi 2000mhz cl6 )

I've got a few much greater than average psc xd/xe kits that I may part with. Are you looking for ln2 tested or will you be benching on air mostly? My best kits out of many are G.Skill Trident 2000c9's, Pi 2400c9, 2000c6 and Patriot Sector 5 2400c9's. I've also got a couple that are 2666c8ish max air that can go cheap. For Hypers I have a couple kits that passed my initial binning on Z97 but need more testing to confirm/deny golden status. You say your adata's do 2200 at 1.8v dimm, I hope you mean c7 and not c8 like the xmp. The kits I have are Patriot Sector 5 (dual) 2000c8, Mushkin Redline (triple) 1600c6-6-5 and Super Talent Speed 2200c8 .

I'm super busy with work right now but can do some testing by around wed-thur this week if you let me know kind of specs / price range needed for psc

• Like 1

I've got a few much greater than average psc xd/xe kits that I may part with. Are you looking for ln2 tested or will you be benching on air mostly? My best kits out of many are G.Skill Trident 2000c9's, Pi 2400c9, 2000c6 and Patriot Sector 5 2400c9's. I've also got a couple that are 2666c8ish max air that can go cheap. For Hypers I have a couple kits that passed my initial binning on Z97 but need more testing to confirm/deny golden status. You say your adata's do 2200 at 1.8v dimm, I hope you mean c7 and not c8 like the xmp. The kits I have are Patriot Sector 5 (dual) 2000c8, Mushkin Redline (triple) 1600c6-6-5 and Super Talent Speed 2200c8 .

I'm super busy with work right now but can do some testing by around wed-thur this week if you let me know kind of specs / price range needed for psc

You have pm

• 1 month later...