HWBOT Community Forums

Help a Rookie please...

Guest blazarbot

Guest blazarbot

I very new to overclocking, been learning in the last 2/3 months and been having a blast overclocking all my hardware and playing around with it.

I want to enter submissions to the Rookie Ryzen Rumble #3 and non of my submissions go through because of errors.

I've provided stock runs for SuperPi 32M, Cinebench and GPUPI for my general HWBOT profile but when I try submit to the competition always errors.

The only thing I can see I'm not complying with the "Competition Limitations" is this; "ONLY MEMBERS OF THE ROOKIE LEAGUE MAY PARTICIPATE - YOUR SUBMISSION DOES NOT COMPLY TO THIS RULE".

How can I enter the Competition ??

I can see on my profile I'm on the Novice League. I may have entered that when I first registered with HWBOT a few months ago. But i don't think I've ever submitted any scores to that competition.

Do you guys think my "Novice" status is what's blocking my submissions to the "Rookie Rumble" comp., like, I'm not "Rookie" or something ??

I don't know. I'm new to all this.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by blazarbot

Guest blazarbot

I only just got my Windows 7 OS up and running after driver issues and after over 200 updates LOL.... I was soooo looking forward to submitting scores and mainly submit my OCed scores to the competition.

I really hope I can enter the competition.

**EDIT**

I was just checking the Leagues info and I think I'm not allowed to submit due to being registered on the site for longer then 3 months.

:(

Edited by blazarbot

I only just got my Windows 7 OS up and running after driver issues and after over 200 updates LOL.... I was soooo looking forward to submitting scores and mainly submit my OCed scores to the competition.

I really hope I can enter the competition.

**EDIT**

I was just checking the Leagues info and I think I'm not allowed to submit due to being registered on the site for longer then 3 months.

:(

yes I believe that's right, but I have seen some novice nimble comps and you can submit to any competitions that fit your hardware. You can also submit the scores to hwbot without going thru the comp. I know it's not as fun but you still get in the database and you get to sub your scores.

• 1 month later...