HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB](USA) Fat GPU Pot, Rampage Extreme

niobium615

Bought a Tek 9 Slim a while back and it's been great on cards like an 8800GTS, but I'm looking to run more power hungry cards(e.g. GK110) so I'm looking to pick up a fat pot. A Tek 9 Fat would be preferable to match my other pot, but I'm open to other brands.

Also interested in a Rampage Extreme if anyone happens to have one laying around that they want to get rid of.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Bought a Tek 9 Slim a while back and it's been great on cards like an 8800GTS, but I'm looking to run more power hungry cards(e.g. GK110) so I'm looking to pick up a fat pot. A Tek 9 Fat would be preferable to match my other pot, but I'm open to other brands.

Also interested in a Rampage Extreme if anyone happens to have one laying around that they want to get rid of.

Thanks in advance.

hey I wanna get rid of all my stuff. I have a tek 9 fat pot, venom and f1 dark extreme. I have all mounting gear and accessories and boxes. I also have heater backplate for the cpu pots.

Also just in case interested I have 4 dewars and everything you would need for xoc. Let me know.

• 2 months later...