HWBOT Community Forums

yosarianilives - Celeron G470 @ 2166MHz - 2.49 fps HWBOT x265 Benchmark - 1080p

yosarianilives

Well done !

Do you know if it is the rounded FPS that counts for ranking, or the real computing time? cause you will never exceed 0.6 fps (you'd have to go above 0.605 to get 0.61 rounding and there is some a long way to go with g470 to get there.... But at 0.600 real fps you d be first since True Monkey s score

http://hwbot.org/submission/3451078_true_monkey_hwbot_x265_benchmark___4k_celeron_g470_0.6_fps

is actually 0.5996 fps for 47'10 sec (no ms on the 2.0 version...)

Well done !

Do you know if it is the rounded FPS that counts for ranking, or the real computing time? cause you will never exceed 0.6 fps (you'd have to go above 0.605 to get 0.61 rounding and there is some a long way to go with g470 to get there.... But at 0.600 real fps you d be first since True Monkey s score

http://hwbot.org/submission/3451078_true_monkey_hwbot_x265_benchmark___4k_celeron_g470_0.6_fps

is actually 0.5996 fps for 47'10 sec (no ms on the 2.0 version...)

I believe it's the rounded, as it is now if I pushed ram even harder I could take a few seconds off and technically beat him however you're right I have to take off like 30s to actually beat him. I have the advantage of a better x265 and psc that's surprisingly decent for sandy so if I could do 109 bclk I'd probably have it. Ordered 2 more chips to bin after setting this :)

I believe it's the rounded, as it is now if I pushed ram even harder I could take a few seconds off and technically beat him however you're right I have to take off like 30s to actually beat him. I have the advantage of a better x265 and psc that's surprisingly decent for sandy so if I could do 109 bclk I'd probably have it. Ordered 2 more chips to bin after setting this :)

109 would be nice :D 2 chips my way today :D