HWBOT Community Forums

Can't seem to submit an entry in Div VI

Bones

I keep getting errors when I try to do a sub.

The first errors I got was saying I didn't have the correct background when I did use it, downloaded from the links provided and set it as the desktop wallpaper for these runs and it's clearly visible as the correct wallpaper within the screenies. Last night it did this with every attempt to do a sub, validation files or whatever else.

Today it's saying I have errors with my subs yet it's not saying what these errors are and I'm entering all the needed info per bench, esp with 32M Super PI - I know all that is getting entered yet it's still giving me this error message and yep, the wallpaper is there as it should be too.

I'm also using the sub link within the correct category for each bench ran within these stages.

I keep getting errors when I try to do a sub.

The first errors I got was saying I didn't have the correct background when I did use it, downloaded from the links provided and set it as the desktop wallpaper for these runs and it's clearly visible as the correct wallpaper within the screenies. Last night it did this with every attempt to do a sub, validation files or whatever else.

Today it's saying I have errors with my subs yet it's not saying what these errors are and I'm entering all the needed info per bench, esp with 32M Super PI - I know all that is getting entered yet it's still giving me this error message and yep, the wallpaper is there as it should be too.

I'm also using the sub link within the correct category for each bench ran within these stages.

div vi not working since yesterday(almost 24 hours). hope they will fix it soon.

Try again, seems the configuration was messed up like on pro oc because someone took wrong prefix for wallpaper obligation. I hope it is fixed now.

It's all working now, thank you for fixing this and all else you've done here - Wanted to say that while you were still in.

For anyone else with these submission probs popping up it's probrably java related like it was for me and you may have to temporarily disable any ad or domain blockers that would affect java for it to work.