HWBOT Community Forums

gpupi legacy issue

gpupi 3.0+ (3.2 actual) legacy not work with old x86 cpu (s423,478,754) that problem with hwinfo32.dll library (i think hwinfo32 not support old cpu) fix this issue or remove support hwinfo32.dll from gpupi 3.2 legacy (3.3 not yet tested but i think there will be the same problem)...version gpupi 2.3.4 legacy work fine because there is no hwinfo32.dll but hwbot no longer accepts this version

Edited by Remarc
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Open the debug log (Menu => Tools => Debug Log) and post a screenshot or the output of the log when the crash appears. The way it sounds to me it has nothing to do with HWiNFO. Especially when it's disabled, everything is done with WMI instead (a normal windows feature).

• 3 weeks later...

Were you able to scroll down in the debug log after the error occurs? It only shows the first few lines.

Btw, there is something very wrong with the timer on this system. Seems like QueryPerformanceFrequency() is returning a crazy high frequency, that can't be correct. But that shouldn't be part of this particular problem.