HWBOT Community Forums

Watercooling with Hailea Chiller in the tropics

I just a story on my blog on watercooling with Hailea chiller in the tropics and the issues faced with condensation.

http://globetrotter.tech/blog/index.php/2018/08/12/watercooling-computers-with-hailea-chiller-in-the-tropics/

It might help a few others in terms of understanding the Humidity vs Temperature and Dew point to avoid hardware failures.

arduino-0325.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have the same chiller (both make and model) as you and read your blog post. Very informative and appreciate you taking the time to share your findings! Was wondering if you were still contemplating getting a de-humidifier and how would one calculate what size or capacity?

Edited by marco.is.not.80

On 8/20/2018 at 2:40 PM, marco.is.not.80 said:

I have the same chiller (both make and model) as you and read your blog post. Very informative and appreciate you taking the time to share your findings! Was wondering if you were still contemplating getting a de-humidifier and how would one calculate what size or capacity?

Hi Marco, 

I will get back to you when i have moved my gear and checked up what the AC can do in the small room and the outcome of the dehumidifier. i will get it but will take some time ? i intend to study the topic also to see the right balance between AC and humidifier.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Matsglobetrotter said:

Hi Marco, 

I will get back to you when i have moved my gear and checked up what the AC can do in the small room and the outcome of the dehumidifier. i will get it but will take some time ? i intend to study the topic also to see the right balance between AC and humidifier.

Look forward to your findings - thank you for taking the time to respond! ?

Marco

• 10 months later...