HWBOT Community Forums

ADVenturePO - Ryzen Threadripper 3960X @ 4450.3MHz - 23sec 995ms wPrime - 1024m

_mat_

_mat_ reported :) Such a twist. This score is not validated through Benchmate and this will not be, due to the fact that the Benchmate is delaying the results. There can be three scores for the system : without Benchmate running, with Benchmate only On and through the Benchmate. As a matter of fact : best score through Benchmate: 24.056 https://hwbot.org/submission/4308321_adventurepo_wprime___1024m_with_benchmate_ryzen_threadripper_3960x_24sec_56ms And this is the same OC, same machine turn on. Also _mat_ if you want to report scores, report evenly please, as you haven't report nor comment buldzoid nor dualityy. As this looks as double standards. As a matter of fact I am patreon of your project (adventure.piotrorkisz@gmail.com), I value it and I hope for the best. But for now it has flaws - all the scores are worse with it. We , the Enthusiast, are working on milliseconds in WPrime at the highest places. If Benchmate is delaying 50-200ms it has to be corrected. It's got to go to the background in time of benchmark and can not destroy the result. For me level of accepted delay is not more than 10ms for this benchmark. Cheers _mat_ Keep up the good work :)