HWBOT Community Forums

Nazar - 2x Radeon HD 7970 @ 1230/1760MHz - 85853 marks 3DMark Vantage - Performance

Matt26LFC

Well done my old friend Nazar ! Awesome score bro. You going to make me re-bench all my video cards :D , from gtx 770 to RTX 2080Ti and everything in bewteen :D , i like this friendly competition among friends. it's on ... I'm coming for your scores :X
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Matt26LFC said:

Nice run, I'll have to revisit :)

This could be easily done :) I have expected much more from these cards

Long time ago (87 months to be precise :) ) my friend chispy also congratulated me with vantage 7970 score

But the cards were able to run 1300+ on ambient water and without crazy voltages 

100 years.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chispy said:

Well done my old friend Nazar ! Awesome score bro. You going to make me re-bench all my video cards :D , from gtx 770 to RTX 2080Ti and everything in bewteen :D , i like this friendly competition among friends. it's on ... I'm coming for your scores :X

Yeah, to be honest, before I am starting the bench, I use your score as the reference :) 

And if I will continue to "work from home" :))) I will obviously go for LN. Thanks a God, 100 litters are about 50USD here :) So you are welcome, my friend 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nazar said:

Yeah, to be honest, before I am starting the bench, I use your score as the reference :) 

And if I will continue to "work from home" :))) I will obviously go for LN. Thanks a God, 100 litters are about 50USD here :) So you are welcome, my friend 

Would love to see you on LN2 again my good friend , that would be awesome. Sadly for me i do not have easy access to Ln2 beacuse it is way too expensive here $285 US dollars for 35L ,  i can only compete with you guys on chillers and single stage cooling. I'm trying to stay sane with overclocking to pass the time as we are in 24/7 lockdown in the house here in Puerto Rico due to coronavirus. I will do my best with what i have to catch you guys :)  , at least we are having fun among old friends ( brothers ). Go Nazar ?

Edited by chispy