HWBOT Community Forums

Antinomy - 315 integrated (SiS 650/M650/651/740) - 2953 marks 3DMark2001 SE

gotohell

so we started with saying its cheating, to then clamoring on about not cheating, but then into name calling.

If the score isn't correct, report it with details as to why and let the mods handle it. Name calling and screaming cheating is not the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, keeph8n said:

so we started with saying its cheating, to then clamoring on about not cheating, but then into name calling.

If the score isn't correct, report it with details as to why and let the mods handle it. Name calling and screaming cheating is not the way.

Yep, i analyze 5 mobos, and sevral bioses on Aopen / Giga mobos.

photo_2020-05-19_17-24-38.jpg

• Crew
10 hours ago, gotohell said:

its 16bit Z-buffer. *ucking retards, sis315 from 11/2001 use 24bit one!

3DMark 2001SE is run on its defaults. And I think you should mind you language.

13 hours ago, gotohell said:

Its result for 128Vid ram, sooooooo its cheating, or its SIS330

It't SiS 651. If you open your eyes, you can see this easily.

Edited by Antinomy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Antinomy said:

You see "The benchmark was not run using default settings" ? Mine doesn't because it's run under default settings like your first 4 runs.

on deff setings Z-Buff32bit

From rules:

1024x768x32, compressed textures, D3D Pure Hardware T&L, No Antialiasing, Double Frame Buffer, 24 bit Z-Buffer

It is allowed to run non default settings with graphics cards older than 2001 that don’t support default features. 

• Crew
4 hours ago, gotohell said:

Use HWInfo+CpuZ

So?

You should stop cussing and do your homework. Integrated chips are fun because they're hard. You need to know some advanced stuff to show good results. It's not a thing for newbies. Uchi matchast' and good luck.

hwi.PNG

Edited by Antinomy

10 hours ago, gotohell said:

and so?

Use HWInfo+CpuZ

You are blind or idiot? 3dmark  requires more than 512 mb (further algorithm) with low timings, look at your 200 mhz w/ standart settings. Satisfied? Yet it estimates s-cashe, 512 KB and more good, rofl. Theme from stupid!

Edited by liq_met

19 minutes ago, Liq-met said:

You blind or idiot? 3dmark  requires more than 512 mb (further algorithm) with low timings, look at your 200 mhz w/ standart settings. Satisfied? Yet it estimates s-cashe, 512 KB and more good, rofl. Theme from stupid!

Its a sort of mental retardation? Or yur mum dropped you head down? 

Once again retard, GA-8blabla  SIS650/651 mobos,  dosent react to timing change / or react very bad.

at GA-8S651 and GA-8SIMLH (i have PacardBell rev, green txt) gives us 1400-1500sc at def set

at third screen u can see DDR400 w t:2-2-2-6, maan u got shit un your eyes?

Even if we take Aopen MX46U2 mobo (it react to timings very good, but dosent suport prescot, and dosent have mem divider) we still get +/- same result

BUT if we take Aopen S651M w SIS330, we can get very easy 2.3-2.5score (at 128mb v-ram)

Fuck, what wrong whith u all

Edited by gotohell

Just now, gotohell said:

Its a sort of mental retardation? Or yur mum dropped you head down? 

Once again retard, GA-8balbal SIS650/651 mobos,  dosent react to timing change / or react very bad.

at GA-8S651 and GA-8SIMLH (i have PacardBell rev, green txt) gives us 1400-1500sc at def set

at third screen u can see DDR400 w t:2-2-2-6, maan u got shit un your eyes?

Even if we take Aopen MX46U2 mobo (it react to timings very good, but dosent suport prescot, and dosent have mem divider) we still get +/- same result

BUT if we take Aopen S651M w SIS330, we can get very easy 2.3-2.5score (at 128mb v-ram)

Fuck, what wrong whith u all

maan u got shit un your eyes? No man,  u don`t see  shit on yourself eyes!

I told you blind idiot. Don't get smart with your fu%%. Look at the SPD tab and look at the standards for 266/333 and 400 and now look at his and your own. Yet?

Edited by liq_met

6 minutes ago, Liq-met said:

maan u got shit un your eyes? No man,  u don`t see  shit on yourself eyes!

I told you blind idiot. Don't get smart with your fu%%. Look at the SPD tab and look at the standards for 266/333 and 400 and now look at his and your own. Yet?

U are comletly mad.

Its not a mem or timings, i tested SIS w 3200 / 3500 / 4000 DDR.

Just now, gotohell said:

U are comletly mad.

Its not a mem or timings, i tested SIS w 3200 / 3500 / 4000 DDR.

Let me show you the abacus. Look at read, the timings and the fsb.(your 156 vs 163)

2117214.jpg1603449.jpg

Edited by liq_met

1 minute ago, Liq-met said:

Let me show you the abacus you little shit. Look at read, the timings and the fsb.

Ooh my special salty maddy boy, ok, 652fsb VS 631 / 2-2-2 timings vs unknown. 

PB GA-SIMlNF mobo has ~175fsb(8 M-RZ 166-170), i solder to it VDD booster and we talk tommorow.

• 5 months later...