HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT CINEBENCH RULES DISCUSSION THREAD

Leeghoofd

• Leeghoofd pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Dear Sir,

In the WORDING for submitting a CB-xx score -> it states : you need to have the tabs (From CPU-Z) CPU and Memory open when taking a verification screen shot <- In the screen shot YOU HAVE (3) Tabs open -> CPU, Motherboard, and Memory. IIRC we have been requiring all 3 tabs for proper verification. SO Which is the proper way?? Please correct the requirements. We do not want to confuse the new people.

Thank You ? 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2022 at 5:30 PM, Leeghoofd said:

Update 26/08/2022: BenchMate 10.11.1 or newer versions only for those that use it

Changelog for Cinebench R11.5 R15 R20 , state the rule change since Aug 20th

What about R23 single and multi ?

Does the above apply fot it also ?  or R23 presets are still on Benchmate 10.7 ?

https://hwbot.org/rules?referenceId=5165

Also , cpu-z 1.96 rule is accurate ?

Thanks

• 1 year later...
On 8/1/2023 at 1:44 PM, radovanslav said:

Hi, i just noticed all R9-5950X subs for CB2003 are mostly on W10 (a few on 8.1 and 11), does that just not apply on post-bulldozer architectures? Also is there a possibility of 2003 getting in benchmate?

Hello, to elaborate on my brainfart right here, i wanted to ask whether Win7 & older is actually required for AM4 subs for CB2003, because when i checked the 5950x subs at the time, most of them were (and probably still are) on Win10. Thanks for your understanding...