HWBOT Community Forums

Cleaning up 4090 charts...

Dekatris

I am looking through 4090 results to compare setups and see why my scores are terrible (besides me being terrible and/or having not-good silicon), and I've already found a couple of non-ECC results with missing or cropped screens. I'm reporting them as I go along, but I guess fair warning to mods to check those reports to make sure I'm making valid reports, and to the people posting them that they will need to re-run and re-submit correct results.

Do I need to do anything more, and also, am I a dick for doing so?

Edited by Dekatris
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

So from now on , any bench I run (including 3D11 and other legacy benches) , I have to have ECC enabled on 4090 ?

Just curious about those older legacy benches .

I know  modern 3D Mark benches need ECC but not sure about the prehistoric benches (which I love BTW and they are the best?).

Thanks

Paul

Edited by spit051261

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/5/2023 at 1:50 AM, spit051261 said:

So from now on , any bench I run (including 3D11 and other legacy benches) , I have to have ECC enabled on 4090 ?

Just curious about those older legacy benches .

I know  modern 3D Mark benches need ECC but not sure about the prehistoric benches (which I love BTW and they are the best?).

Thanks

Paul

On 4/27/2023 at 6:50 AM, spit051261 said:

Question answered by our amazing mod team and one in particular ?

It only applies to the modern 3DMark Suite and Superposition. @Leeghoofdanswered this question for me a while back over here.

On 4/11/2023 at 12:14 PM, Leeghoofd said:

We just imposed ECC in the 3DMark suite and the SuperPosition benchmarks (as they feature  build in detection) older legacy benchmarks are not taken into account...

You can disable ECC for the older benchmarks.

Edited by Mr. Fox
  • Like 1