HWBOT Community Forums

Enabling HWBOT X265 to run on Asus TUSI-M (SiS 630ET)

sukhoikip

I'm trying to run X265 on a Celeron 1000A but the program is giving the HPET error. There are results for this CPU in this test in the hall of fame, and in a weird board no less, so I would assume there's something I can change. I've looked through the BIOS but nothing stood out to me.

Never had a problem using bcdedit in W7 don't know about XP.

Open Command Prompt in Windows 7, Vista, or XP

In these versions of Windows, Command Prompt is found through a folder group in the Start menu.

Open the Start Menu in the bottom-left corner of the screen.

Go to All Programs > Accessories.

Choose Command Prompt from the list of programs, should be a menu popup in W7 when the cursor is over the command with the option to run as Admin.

In Windows 7 and Windows Vista, it's a bit faster to enter command in the search box at the bottom of the Start menu and then choose Command Prompt when it appears in the results.

Info copied from a Lifewire Article. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, havli said:

Any platform older than AM2 or 775 is very unlikely to support HPET. So for pentium 3 version 2.2 is the way to go and IIRC you might need to enable legacy mode too.

Link for downloads should be all here http://hw-museum.cz/article/1/hwbot-x265-benchmark/3

Yes I've figured it out. Now to deal with tuning a benchmark that takes 24+ hours to run and crashes 18 hours in