HWBOT Community Forums

Exabyte, Marco - GA-EP45-UD3 @ 730.3MHz - 730.26 MHz Reference Frequency

Eisbaer798

Very nice!

33 minutes ago, ground said:

its kinda absurd having 730 fsb as 6th place on a mobo :D A bit over a year ago this would've been global top 5

If I wanted to be difficult (with my tinfoil hat firmly on my head) I would point out that most of the subs for this board look similar. However sharing CPU it fine for FSB, so... :/

Edited by Noxinite

1 hour ago, Noxinite said:

Very nice!

If I wanted to be difficult (with my tinfoil hat firmly on my head) I would point out that most of the subs for this board look similar. However sharing CPU it fine for FSB, so... :/

Given how I had 3/10 chips do easy 725 I'd be more worried about board sharing then CPU sharing here tbh

I haven't borrowed any of my FSB chips. The people who were visiting always had good chips to test themselves. I think it's not that hard to find a 700 FSB CPU when benching with a P45 board?

You can take your tinfoil hat off your head?

Edited by Eisbaer798

Sorry for the late reply.

The CPU and Motherboard are both mine. The E8500 (Q828A278 is the best out of my 10 tested E8500. The Chip can do 705@air. Now I´m probably ram limited.

I´m curious what will be possible the next time ?

Edited by Exabyte, Marco

16 hours ago, Eisbaer798 said:

I haven't borrowed any of my FSB chips. The people who were visiting always had good chips to test themselves. I think it's not that hard to find a 700 FSB CPU when benching with a P45 board?

You can take your tinfoil hat off your head?

25 minutes ago, Exabyte, Marco said:

Sorry for the late reply.

The CPU and Motherboard are both mine. The E8500 (Q828A278 is the best out of my 10 tested E8500. The Chip can do 705@air. Now I´m probably ram limited.

I´m curious what will be possible the next time ?

Ah sorry, there has been a misunderstanding! I meant if you look at the other submissions with this specific motherboard you see a lot of very similar submissions (especially for the untypical choice of hardware).

Edited by Noxinite
  • Like 2