HWBOT Community Forums

bazx's pifast score

Yeah, but there's a gray area when the score is at stock speed, or nothing to brag about.

I hate to see my colleagues / friends scores blocked, just because they wanted to do a quick test with their computer and didn't know how to take screenshots.

You are 100% correct about that. That's why I love the ability to filter out all non-hwboint scores :)

Here's a thought, why not require a verification on every submission? All tests should have some form of verification no doubt, is it not possible to have the bot scan for a screen shot or ORB link? I noticed alot of scores have totally whacky links to verification images, wasn't sure if this was bot related ;) or the user actually posted them.

Here's a thought, why not require a verification on every submission? All tests should have some form of verification no doubt, is it not possible to have the bot scan for a screen shot or ORB link?

I want hwbot to be open to people who do not overclock, and just want to run a quick test and see whether their pc runs ok, and can compare it to others. Those people don't want to be bothered with taking screenshots, registering at futuremark, etc... I don't want hwbot to be a website solely ment for diehard overclockers. As long as we use the rule that every result which has hwboints / awards must have verification, I think we're good.

I noticed alot of scores have totally whacky links to verification images, wasn't sure if this was bot related ;) or the user actually posted them.

That's the bot attempt to find a verification signature, which often fails. Each forum has a different way of attaching images to posts, there are a lot more images in a post that just the verification picture (avatar, signature, icons, etc)...