HWBOT Community Forums

Hadrware sharing spoted AGAIN?...

You know me!....

When I see the "odd" I just CAN'T shut my mouth.... :(

May I ask something?

Isn't the below benches the EXACT SAME except of the rams they used?

Am I blind or something?

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=854732

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=853323

EVEN the DESKTOP ICONS are in the EXACT SAME ORDER......!

AM I blind?.... :P:D

You could say: different cpu and different rams....OK yes...BUT the EXACT SAME DESKTOP ?..... :P:D

At least change the order of the desktop icons before you screen capture it..... :P

......and we are NOT talking about USERS from DIFFERENT teams BUT for users of the SAME TEAM....

Isn't this called: "hardware sharing"? OR even better: "cheating?".... ;)

It's either the SAME user who made TWO different accounts OR a friend of his benching with HIS rig at HIS house with HIS hardware for the SAME TEAM....

EVEN if ONE of the above have happent, it is called: "Cheating"

To get WHAT?....hwbot points for Taiwan?......ain't worth it man!....ain't worth it.... !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//EDIT by mod: added quote

I believe Kevin (yes he has change growing up - we all did) and I'm asking sorry from Andre...... :)

P.S. Andre: I'm not like you M8.....I don't care much if someone passes my scores..... ;)

PLUS that if someone of my friends (closest ones) passes my scores, I'm huppy for them too.... ;)

After all....What do you think that places/scores are?......NOTHING......Whatever comes up, goes down quickly in the speed of light....Nothing Andre.... :)

Edited by Massman
Added quote for those who only read the first post

Well, CPU and ram have been obviously changed

they are different

let's see rules

http://hwbot.org/hwbot.post.do?postId=1038

4. Lending hardware, hardware sharing

This in a delicate subject as we have to trust on the honesty of those participating at the HWbot that they are indeed using their own hardware and not sharing a golden sample CPU or VGA card.

Let’s start with what is allowed to be shared: everything… except:

- VGA may not be shared for 3D Benchmarks

- CPU may not be shared for 2D Benchmarks

so, looks like it's ok with these tests

but mobo and desktop are same

they don't look like

they are :)

Edited by utilizatori

To me it only looks like the same installation, O/S wise. Thats about it?

Might be mobo too, but there's a diff. in bios revision - and they were submitted four days apart, so..

Isn't this called: "hardware sharing"? OR even better: "cheating?".... ;) It's either the SAME user who made TWO different accounts OR a friend of his benching with HIS rig at HIS house with HIS hardware for the SAME TEAM.... EVEN if ONE of the above have happent, it is called: "Cheating"

If anything this would be called "Software sharing", lol :)

Going on a cheating rant in this case is a bit over the top for me.

They have definately used the same OS, same tweaks, and maybe same rig without CPU and RAM. Unfortunately the HWBot rules only prevent users from using the same CPU for 2D benchmarks, so not much we can do by the book...Even if they have benched together, on the same platform, right now the rules only say about the CPU, nothing else. Probablly they used the same HDD, with the same tweaked OS and such.

Even if its not an illegal act, isnt this example really close to the line of whats considered acceptable or not?

Same board, OS and tweaks- what if one classified board was used around 5-6 guys? They would all get better results that they would otherwise, like using a golden GPU etc.

Im not sure what to think about this.

Its not gentlemanly and feels like people are taking advantage of whats considered legal in the wrong way

Edited by K404

Don't be stupid, man.

I have 3*5.5G 3D cpu and I sold one to my Taiwan's friend. I also send to him my Chinese 2003 Norton ghost to him. I know some people will complain about that. That's why I DID NOT submit any W3540 32M score to hwbot.

If you want my win2003 norton ghost iso, I would send to you.

Should I need take some pics for you and said how many W3540s I have? If I sold good cpu to my Teammate. Should they submit it?

These are enough to prove how many I have??

W3540-Sell.JPG

I do consider your example to be different. This is the same base system, with different CPUs plugged in.

Its not so much a software tweak as a software setup shared. Its not the same as telling someone "try this"... its already been done for them- they dont even need to understand the tweak or even how to apply it.

Thats hypothetical of course, benching LN2 at that level suggests the person has an excellent idea what they're doing.

Andre- just saw your post :) did you pre-load your OS ghost with CPU-Z, Pifast.bat, SPi etc? Is the same icon placement just the result of OS install and how the OS would place the icons by default?

Edited by K404

I do consider your example to be different. This is the same base system, with different CPUs plugged in.

Its not so much a software tweak as a software setup shared. Its not the same as telling someone "try this"... its already been done for them- they dont even need to understand the tweak or even how to apply it.

Thats hypothetical of course, benching LN2 at that level suggests the person has an excellent idea what they're doing.

Andre- just saw your post :) did you pre-load your OS ghost with CPU-Z, Pifast.bat, SPi etc? Is the same icon placement just the result of OS install and how the OS would place the icons by default?

If you tweak everything and norton ghost it, you will see the same desktop icons after you recove it. If everyone want to try, I can share to anyone. I know some guys like my 2003 OS because of it's faster.

lol Andre is in the USA and AFAIK NickShih is in Taiwan, minor detail there. :P

That's why hipro5 always complain about anything if someone pass his score.

Have ever heard hipro5 said sorry for these overclocker when he called these ocer cheat? If not, I will call hipro5 is a big cheater in the future because some guys already reported to said hipro5's 90% cpus are from his Teammate. Did you know how many H.O.T teammates bench at hipro5's house with the same hardware and submit to hwbot? He is just a smart cheater than anyone.

Edited by AndreYang

please refrain from calling people cheaters if they are not. Benching together and using same mobo/hdd/etc but not sharing CPU/VGA is 100% following the HWbot rules and thus not cheating.

I follow with hwbot rule,but why hipro5 said "cheat" without any reason. Can I call hipro5 is a cheater and left quickly?

I'm not singling you out Andre, calling somebody a cheater is a serious accusation and without proper proof is easy to throw around;

it's pretty clear Hilpro doesn't grasp the "hardware sharing" rules at HWbot, even though he has made very personal contact with them

How many times hipro5 call some ocers are cheaters? How many chances should we get to hipro5 to say that? This is not first time hipro5 say that. Can you promise no next time? I don't believe him for sure.

Hmmm......How about been the SAME user with TWO different nick names?.....

Does anyone knows user "NickShih".... ?

honestly I know who he is, he is in Taiwan.member of XF and coolaler.com

like I said it seems that Andre gave him ghost image copy of his 2003 I think

Say what you want about how your benching Andre. We all know the deal...and its not just you dude its a lot of people submitting scores in that manner.

I think this is all smoke and mirrors anyway. The only time you can rule out any foul play is in a public bench session with retail hardware. As I stated before I know a buddy at Intel and Had the i7 965 D0 for myself and for sale to the public before anyone except Fugger even saw one. Fuggers chip was coded 975 only because he gets them from Intel to boast about them on his website.

the people who have the special hardware will hold the records.......FACT.

Also why are you defending yourself so bad???? If it is not true what people think then just let it go..Why the posts, why all the photos, why you trying so hard to convince people what a few think is not true???...The way you keep going on and on and on its almost like your admitting some kind of guilt here

Edited by jmke
merged

Say what you want about how your benching Andre. We all know the deal...and its not just you dude its a lot of people submitting scores in that manner.

I think this is all smoke and mirrors anyway. The only time you can rule out any foul play is in a public bench session with retail hardware. As I stated before I know a buddy at Intel and Had the i7 965 D0 for myself and for sale to the public before anyone except Fugger even saw one. Fuggers chip was coded 975 only because he gets them from Intel to boast about them on his website.

the people who have the special hardware will hold the records.......FACT.

Also why are you defending yourself so bad???? If it is not true what people think then just let it go..Why the posts, why all the photos, why you trying so hard to convince people what a few think is not true???...The way you keep going on and on and on its almost like your admitting some kind of guilt here

You oc for your business, but I oc for funny. You never know how much I spend on cpu and hardware per year.

I spend a lot of money for what? Yes, for some best cpus and funny. I don't accept some guys just say it's unfair or cheat. It's my money. so what? What's the point I cannot sell good cpu to my Taiwan friend to beat some guys. And you? You just pm to every overclocker when they breask your records. What's your point for pms? only want to show up no one can beat you?

Edited by AndreYang

honestly I know who he is, he is in Taiwan.member of XF and coolaler.com

like I said it seems that Andre gave him ghost image copy of his 2003 I think

I believe Kevin (yes he has change growing up - we all did) and I'm asking sorry from Andre...... :)

P.S. Andre: I'm not like you M8.....I don't care much if someone passes my scores..... ;)

PLUS that if someone of my friends (closest ones) passes my scores, I'm huppy for them too.... ;)

After all....What do you think that places/scores are?......NOTHING......Whatever comes up, goes down quickly in the speed of light....Nothing Andre.... :)

Edited by hipro5

Andre cheating???? Lol -he's waaay too slow to be cheating. OPB -is whole different story - he can be so quick sometimes that you don't know what has hit you. But then this gy is relentless - he just doesn't ever stop. Well then so is Andre - relentless...Taiwan benchers rock!

On a serious note - it's waaay to easy to go on a witchhunt with results - sometimes a bencher simply finds a new tweak, a golden CPU or just the perfect combo. Smoke always clears at the end of the day

On a funny note: how many seconds does a Taiwanese minute have?

Edited by mikeguava