HWBOT Community Forums

Hadrware sharing spoted AGAIN?...

• Crew
did someone forget to turn off time warp????

Allready discussed @ OCX, DFI has a bug which causes these fast times, let me see, if I can find the thread...

Time is way to fast...

See here:

Thread:http://www.ocxtreme.org/forumenus/showthread.php?t=4818

Post: http://www.ocxtreme.org/forumenus/showpost.php?p=69233&postcount=25

Edited by stummerwinter

Allready discussed @ OCX, DFI has a bug which causes these fast times, let me see, if I can find the thread...

Time is way to fast...

See here:

Thread:http://www.ocxtreme.org/forumenus/showthread.php?t=4818

Post: http://www.ocxtreme.org/forumenus/showpost.php?p=69233&postcount=25

login required.. for those without:

Originally Posted by Achill3uS

all DFI is bugged with D0 now or just this chip?

i think is mobo,when hi bclk it's happen

I'm asking sorry from Andre...... :)

I am really glad you said that George, it means something coming from you because I know you are a stubborn guy sometimes my friend ;)

Andre is my friend too though, and I hate seeing him falsely accused of silly shit when he really shouldn't be. I have seen him bench ALOT. He has become a great LN2 bencher and now a formidable hwbot opponent. I'm very proud of him in many ways, he knows how to bench hard now and work for his scores. He has slept very little for quite some time now because he is always benching.

Wth is with that CGBPCS guy lol? What did Andre ever do to him besides beat his scores?

Edited by k|ngp|n

Whats up with CBGPCS?... Nothing but sick of all the sharing, and cheating on this site. You and I have discussed it many times Vince....Don't change your tune in a post now..... we have even seen screen shots done in photoshop, and I can tell being a photographer for over 25 years. If you would all like proof, give me a week and I will pull at least 20 screen shots that are fake!

It has nothing to do with anybody beating scores I have had in the past. I really don't care about places or rankings, its a matter of honor. It is just common knowledge if you watch the submissions and the screen shots. This hole community of overclockers is so damm competitive that people (and I mean Many people) will do things dishonest to achieve a higher submission. That's is why will not post scores here anymore. If you all reading this feel we are wrong with this statement then you all need to study, watch, compare, evaluate, and analyze the submissions on a daily basis and you will see what we mean.

• Crew
@stummerwinter - didn't see that thread - got that link sent from a friend without info and only saw that the 6 seconds were actually over 8 seconds...

You'r welcome!

:celebration:

When I saw it first, it was like: :eek:

Question ist, how to sort scores out like these, maybe only by PP...

Okay guys, let's not get this thread completely derailed. Main objective of this thread was to have a better view on the scores of Nick, not to discuss if there are any photoshops or not.

CBGPCS: I'd very much appreciate you posting your findings in a different (read: new) thread if it has nothing to do with either Nick or Andre. Furthermore, would it be okay to explain what exactly the purpose is of these few posts you've made here? I only see you calling people cheaters, not posting any information that explains these accusations, mentioning you never post to hwbot again, but still worry about your top-25 status and how that is translated into a custom forum title and explain how you not hesitating to call out on BS has been rewarded with bans on different forums (but don't want to be kicked out of this one). I simply have no idea how to categorize your posts.

Massman, will mot post anymore on the site...

when Im done putting together my backings I will contact site moderators..

Man I didnt mean to start WWIII

you should post the fake/cheat scores here-in my opinion

I am very interesting in see any of them :confused:

..one week you said..

Edited by 71proste

• Crew

whoa this thread is hardcore.

1st off, well done for apolagizing hipro!

i know nicksih personally, have him on msn, he and andre are great friends and he is a great guy!

well said vince!

unlucky statement CBGpcs, it only got flames thrown at you, accusing someone because they are giving proof like 12+ cpu boxes wont win your arguement that he is overproofing to cover his cheat. But i understand you were just lifting your opinion

I believe there is very little cheating going on atm in the benching world in high rank, hardware sharing is another story, but in the top 40 list of OC'ers i dont believe people will cheat that easily , just out of honour.

When i benched am3, near the end i got a black screen, i thought it crashed and all of a sudden i got a score that popped up, it was 3500 points higher than my WR at the time, so its believable if i submit it, but was for sure a bug run so i just quit the Benchmark. KEEP THE BOT CLEAN AND FAIR

And make sure to have propper evidence before calling up the monster word "cheat"