HWBOT Community Forums

Gluvocio - Core i7 2600K - 39196 marks PCMark 2005

Gluvocio

So , you use software that accelerate PCMark'05 :/ (web page rendering) and think its OK to use it huh...

hwbot rules said: ( NOT ALLOWED ) Using software, performing hardware modifications or by human interaction altering the perceived speed of the benchmark program, tricking it to believe it ran faster and thus producing a better result. And Any software or human interaction causing the benchmark to use different calculation algorithms as intended by the original software creator. E.g. replacing the codec or browser in PCMark2005.

Edited by chispy

James i am and always will be chispy ;) , who the hell are you to question my fair and sincere rightfully questions huh... lol , anyhow his score was remove due to cheating by the mods because I was 100% correct and spot the cheat on one subtest, can you see me now James ??? or you think from now on i will let this things keep on happening again and again , and do not get me started James i know a lot of thiings and i can open my big mouth anytime ;) .. You calm down now OK do not get Nervous :D.

Thank you SteveRo and Pro , I admire your pcMark since I have done my first global point on this benchmark. You, subzero, stelaras and many other champions. It's wonderful for me being near to your level.

I understand I need a better VGA and a better virus scan, then I can get over 40k score.

Thank you also for your comments.

The mods told me in a private message that high web page rendering is OK , now I'm testing new settings, expecially for HDD .

I'll get top 5 within or without page rendering configuration, but I've studied much it and I'd be sorry not using what I learned.

• Crew
do not get me started James i know a lot of thiings and i can open my big mouth anytime ;) .. You calm down now OK do not get Nervous :D.

open your big mouth, what do you have thats so great?

a backup of 33rd place in AM3 again?

either do something good or STFU

Edited by pro
putting Chispy and people with disabilities in the same sentence was an insult to them

James i am and always will be chispy ;) , who the hell are you to question my fair and sincere rightfully questions huh... lol , anyhow his score was remove due to cheating by the mods because I was 100% correct and spot the cheat on one subtest, can you see me now James ??? or you think from now on i will let this things keep on happening again and again , and do not get me started James i know a lot of thiings and i can open my big mouth anytime ;) .. You calm down now OK do not get Nervous :D.

jesus christ chispy, your losing the plot mate, wtf is happening to you.

you are very quickly losing all your credibility and respect, you seem to want call everyone out.

by your post you seem to think you know something and could cause james trouble which is complete bullshit, you know nothing, I have watched james bench and everything he does is legit.