HWBOT Community Forums

Pubblic Flame About Iron And Mafio

Mafio

i'm here to have funa myself too....but

Anybody knows me becuase I don't like to say things about people, I'm pretty respectfull of anybody and never, never talk about things that are not my business.

...but this is not the first time that iron and mafio try to stab in the back me and my team.

More than my team, me...an'd I'm tired about that.

You (mafio and iron) just know how to cry because you don't have anough money to spend in hardware to demonstrate your skill. And try to find argoument whit people that buy lot of hardware.

You know what, there are lot of great overclocker here that started benching poor hardware and gave big results, hitting the chance to get supports from company, it is not your case. So your chance is to attach other people.

I TELL YUO CLEARLY AGAIN, YOU MADE ACCUSATION AGAINST ME, JUST GO ON IF YUO ARE A MEN.

ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY WHICH KNOW ME, HAVE A KIND OF IDEA ABOUT MY WAY TO ACT, I CANNOT ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST TO TRY TO MAKE ANY SHADOW ON MY REPUTATION.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROOF YOU ARE LEGIT, YOU AE A MAN AND I'M JUST A "UNDER"CLOCKER, JUST A BOSS "ALCAPONE" STYLE.

TELL EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IRON CAME ON. I'M REALLY TIRED ABOUT YOUR CHIT-CHAT.

AND AGAIN, YUO CAN PROOF YOU ARE A GOOD OVERCLOCKER......AGAIN MY LAB IS OPEN TO YOU, ALL MY HARDWARE IS AT YUOR DISPOSAL.

I'M TIRED ABOUT YOUR WAY TO TALK AND GET BACK IRON ....AND MAFIO. YUO ARE LIKE A CLOWN

You are right....but i'm pretty tired of those guys.

I'm usually a really quite, introspective, and respectfull people.

But at this point i'm really tired...

nice writeup asd

ya, i see how you are always respectful, i see it...

and, trust me, stop bullshitting and insulting me cause i don't give a fuck about what you and the rats like you think about me.

edit: @durso: nice one asd

SPL is a great overclocker this without question, is a famous overclockers giorgioprimo which has always brought up in Italy and also not being discussed now proved what you can do, because envy is an ugly beast:

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/2197367_spl_3dmark2001_se_radeon_hd_3870_115210_marks

Great Scores Compliments SPL !!!

thanks for support! (LOL) :D

but a great overclocker should do much better with those pieces of hw. I think the truth is that spl was suspecting 12 cheating. and asked him why so high scores with low freq (expecially on cpu).

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29351

IMO: if he is so good, why accuse somebody else of cheating instead of max out his score and crash him once and for all?

have a nice day folks :)

Finally it seems that everybody agree to discuss this things on our forums... so, for me this thread is closed and Giorgioprimo, I saw your call on the phone... I was driving in Milano so I couldn't respond.

Feel free to call when you want, maybe this shit will come to an end, but I doubt... but hey, let's try.

Finally it seems that everybody agree to discuss this things on our forums... so, for me this thread is closed and Giorgioprimo, I saw your call on the phone... I was driving in Milano so I couldn't respond.

Feel free to call when you want, maybe this shit will come to an end, but I doubt... but hey, let's try.

If you ask it to me, then it's a BIG "yes"...

But the topic was opened by giorgioprimo, better ask him even if I think he would agree too since we're going to discuss later on the phone...

This is your simple decision, as always you run out.

1)is simple to decide to discuss this issue in "your forum". I asked to you to discuss HERE in public and not at "your home" or at "my home"

2) i think you saw someone else phonecall. I never called you and I'm not going to call you. You made the accusation against me, I asked to you to go deep in pubblic in this accusation and you get out.

3) you made a big mistake telling this

and some day, everything will come out, remember, in Italy we're about 30/40 people in the xtreme oc environment... we know stuff about you so your post over there can just impress someone outside Italy, surely not me... :D

this is the worst thing you could say about me: as we say in italy "hai pestato una merda troppo grossa"

I think you didn't realize the severity of your claim, and didn't realize how angry I'm, especially because you throw the rock and hide the hand.......

I have to suppose this is normal for people like you.

You said you don't like me ? True

You said I don't like you ? False, i really don't care about you. But I hate anybody trying to stab in the back and telling bullshit about me without any reason and any proof.

Besides that, probably you know my telephone number, you can call me anytime, but just to apoligize ...

Have fun at university

all started here

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29379

and here

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29351

but the 2 3d are partially edited, so I think only mods can read what happened

in few words, at the beginning all was about "the war" between 12 and spl, but then things ran badly and shifted on something personal among iron and giorgio

This is your simple decision, as always you run out.

1)is simple to decide to discuss this issue in "your forum". I asked to you to discuss HERE in public and not at "your home" or at "my home"

2) i think you saw someone else phonecall. I never called you and I'm not going to call you. You made the accusation against me, I asked to you to go deep in pubblic in this accusation and you get out.

3) you made a big mistake telling this

this is the worst thing you could say about me: as we say in italy "hai pestato una merda troppo grossa"

I think you didn't realize the severity of your claim, and didn't realize how angry I'm, especially because you throw the rock and hide the hand.......

I have to suppose this is normal for people like you.

You said you don't like me ? True

You said I don't like you ? False, i really don't care about you. But I hate anybody trying to stab in the back and telling bullshit about me without any reason and any proof.

Besides that, probably you know my telephone number, you can call me anytime, but just to apoligize ...

Have fun at university

so, you funny man didn't asked for my and Iron's telephone number 2 days ago ?

keep going with these bullshit, keep going you overlord and god of overclocking.

and yes, i'm enjoying university so so much, there there are lots of nice girls to play with...but to be honest i'm also enjoying this thread because of all your funny posts.

edit: ah, and if you have something to tell me, use PM or e-mail, telephone is for friends and girls...and you aren't friend nor girl asd

Edited by Mafio

@fabio: stop it, there's no need to continue this neverending story.

@giorgio: you asked for my phone, when giampa already has it, I don't catch the problem to contact me, sincerely... in fact Giampa called 3 times in 2 days and we passed hours speaking about this issue: I thought that you two have had an occasion to speak.

But, allright, I'll repeat everything to you too, hoping that this will finally come to an end -.-

Write me a PM with your cell, or I'll ask it to giampa, it's the same...

Oh, and I'm not calling to apologize, this is a discussion, no supreme authority decided that you're right and me not...

Finally me and giorgio had a long phone call and everything is cleared out.

For the sake of honesty toward giorgio and the accuses to him, I'll try to explain this whole thing: this fact was generated by previous discussions among our two teams (not me and giorgio), so the air was already "hot"... it only needs a little spark to make all explode.

The fact is that giorgio is not the admin of nexthw team, as I thought, so all the accusations and discussions must have had another destination, not him... the other destination is giampa, with which I already spoke 3 times by phone in the last few days, clearing all out even there, I hope for a looong time in the future.

So, at the end of all this "storm", I'm glad that the things returned in their place...!