HWBOT Community Forums

3DMark 11 and HD 7xxx series

FM_Jarnis

Just as a heads up, the latest 12.2 Catalysts are now officially approved for Futuremark benchmarks so HD 7xxx series scores can now get to FM Hall of Fame as well. If you have already submitted a HD 7xxx series score with these drivers (dated 7th March) before the approval and it should have a high enough score for Hall of Fame but it doesn't show there yet, you can "refresh" it by clicking "hide" and then "unhide" so it gets re-processed for FM HoF.

(In related news, new NVIDIA drivers that came out yesterday should also be approved by early next week)

Edit: NVIDIA 269.10 drivers are also now approved.

Edited by FM_Jarnis

@Ptri, did you try this ?

''you can "refresh" it by clicking "hide" and then "unhide" so it gets re-processed for FM HoF. ''

Yes, I tried that but it did not change anything. I think it says driver version is FM approved but it is not or something.

Yes, I tried that but it did not change anything. I think it says driver version is FM approved but it is not or something.

Can you give a link to it and we'll investigate why it wouldn't show up.

Edit: I'm blind, the link is above. Investigating...

Reason: Only results with the latest version of the benchmark are qualified for HoF. Your run is with 3DMark 11 v1.0.1 while 1.0.3 is the latest. In fact, 3DMark.com will soon begin rejecting new submits of 3DM11 1.0.1 scores completely (we've accepted them for now to give a lengthy grace period to upgrade)

Edited by FM_Jarnis

That was quick ...

We've made some changes to our driver approval process and we aim to get drivers now approved within 7 days of driver availability (assuming there are no issues that require, for example, contacting graphics card vendors for clarification over some anomaly - fairly rare these days).