HWBOT Community Forums

blocked because of to high score

again and again here blocked because of to high score - according to which criteria one decides?

the Main board is broken and has destroys the CCU - as I am to resist?

The new mobo can not this mhz ...

all indicated are ignored - do I have to be sponsor here, in order for full to be taken?

is that competition or war here?

talkin about this score? http://www.hwbot.org/community/submission/889280_roccoesa_3dmark_2006_geforce_8800_ultra_24469_marks

just look at the other results in this category, it is as simple as that to know if the bench is buged or not ;)

!!! it concerns to me not my score !!!

but if you already ask: my dyce was everything - I had to reduce the clock of the graphicscard by the screen to make before the PC freezes - sorry, i have not sponsor, sorry for my financial emergency.if I would have registered other clock rates than in the gpu-z screen, it would have been also not correct.

but no role I plays cannot the test anyway not repeat, i have not a board which can 128mhz pcie...

leave it, as it is

the small user has here anyway no chance against the league of LN2 - and if it passed nevertheless times it "buggy"

but if you already ask: my dyce was everything - I had to reduce the clock of the graphicscard by the screen to make before the PC freezes - sorry, i have not sponsor, sorry for my financial emergency.if I would have registered other clock rates than in the gpu-z screen, it would have been also not correct.

but no role I plays cannot the test anyway not repeat, i have not a board which can 128mhz pcie...

leave it, as it is

the small user has here anyway no chance against the league of LN2 - and if it passed nevertheless times it "buggy"

come on, there is no personnal issue here - look at my profile and the HW I have benched, what sould I say compared to you - I am 6 feet under!

apology - you understand my - that is not anything personal

I did not address you at all... i have not say "thor is bad" ;)

you have mean score pointed out - I have explain the emergence the worth.

I announced score without picture and validation - and the crew says "is a old score" - not "is buggy" ... ma score is buggy - not "old" ...

Und jetzt müsst ihr euch das mal übersetzen:

Ich kann die Echtheit nicht mehr beweisen, da die Hardware nicht mehr existiert. Also habe ich Pech gehabt - trotz Screen,auf demja nun alles drauf ist.

Aber darum geht es mir nicht! Es geht mir nicht um MEINEN Score.

Nicht ich - sondern Thor hat meinen Score hier eingebracht.

Ich wollte lediglich wissen, nach welchem Maß hier gemessen wird und diese Frage wurde beantwortet:

just look at the other results in this category, it is as simple as that to know if the bench is buged or not [/Quote]

Wenn man sich etwas nicht erklären kann, ist es falsch ...

Jetzt weiß ich es.

sorry - I saw too late

If the score is bugged (high), it will be taken down at some point. It's easy to compare your score to the others, and see if the result is reasonable. In your case it looks quite a bit too high.

Could 128mhz pcie explain it, perhaps?

did not have enough dice around to hold the clock 4 making a screen - i have benched with higher gpu-clock ...

but please we leave that now - it should not concern my score here

Excuse me, for the on-line translation.

You, Rocco, are with 2 & 3 extremists also 1.

and there should the run be just the buggy which brings mostly points?

what makes me there rather taken aback, the Nutznisser is (once more) Kingpin

how already with the PC Mark!

if you leave such einee Photshop Bencher drinne, since her NO more Reliably!

http://hwbot.org / community / submission / 914061_sakis_the_fraud_pcmark_2005_core_2_e8400_3.0ghz_25420_marks

The "detail result" window is smaller than the assembly-line text!!!