HWBOT Community Forums

Monitoring Zupernico user , cheat a lot ...

Guest Ximi

The last submissions are cheated , that user uses integrated graphic of Z77 board.

Moderators see display at task bar.

Monitoring that user the cheating coming soon.

Hi Ximi, how are you??

I just installed XP on a small pc 3570k to 4600MHz, this is very little. I repeat the submissions with 3770k to 3930k 5000mhz to 5080mhz and also. This was just a test. If something goes wrong in the submisions please tell me how to fix it for the next.

Ximi, I see you have not changed any of the photos of your submissions, you can not even take pictures of your equipment ;) .

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55717

the 8800 neither

regards

Edited by zupernico

zupernico, you use integrated graphic of Z77 board. ?

Maybe is mistake, please delete this submission

@Ximi, please always provide pics of yopur rig in all submission in Enthusiast-League

Thanks guys

I install the xp two days ago. K404 informed me that it was better for some submissions and every bencher have one. i dont´t use Z77 for bench, i use 2011, so I did not know this could happen, repeat the submision disabling intel integrated graphics. sorry did not know it

Sweet, thanks for answering

ximi thanks, I'd rather fix it now than when many submissions take. :)

Sorry for my english :(

Edited by zupernico

If Virtu is disabled, then there is no effect.

But having IGP enabled in screenshot, when somebody see it we can't tell if you ran it using the graphics card or the iGP as we don't see what video output you did use on your setup.

You can still enable the iGP and bench it (then submissions will go under Intel GMA HD xxxxx).

Better disable it anyway to bench the discrete graphics card only so there is no confusion when people see your scores and you don't need it anyway :P

If Virtu is disabled, then there is no effect.

But having IGP enabled in screenshot, when somebody see it we can't tell if you ran it using the graphics card or the iGP as we don't see what video output you did use on your setup.

You can still enable the iGP and bench it (then submissions will go under Intel GMA HD xxxxx).

Better disable it anyway to bench the discrete graphics card only so there is no confusion when people see your scores and you don't need it anyway :P

sorry by my english, i think I can not explain well

I understand that it is only wrong when dedicated GPU is very basic, because for a 8800 or 9600 ddr3 don´t win punctuation with the IGP, then with 8800 and 9600 and higher is the same activate or not activate IGP,Truth?

Ahora en español, queria decir que si se tiene una grafica como la 8800 o 9600 con 512mb de ddr3 no se puede hacer trampa con una integrada de 64mb o q es inferior, no hace falta repetir los bechmarks, no?? Si la cuestion es que he utulizado la grafica integrada y despues he dicho que utilizaba la dedicada en este caso estaria perdino, es correcto??

On 3D Mark 06 screen --> MEM : 2016 MB , on CPU-Z Memory --> 8.192

Do you uses iGP ? Yesssss !!!

Not comment , cheat or not ?

Please Moderators monitoring last submissions from Zupernico.

this is the submission that said ximi

http://hwbot.org/submission/2321128_zupernico_3dmark06_geforce_9600_gt_15755_marks

image_id_852751.jpeg

This is the submission of ten minutes ago

http://hwbot.org/submission/2321577_zupernico_3dmark06_geforce_9600_gt_15747_marks?recalculate=true

image_id_853539.jpeg

The punctuation is almost the same

Please moderators, tell me whats the problem, it´s de same, like yesterday Christian Ney said it was ok

Thaks

that is mem available to the process i guess. No cheats in there

The diference on mem avaible on 3D 06 with CPU-Z its because he uses iGP.

That its not allowed i guess.

• Crew
the memory size difference may be explained by sysinfo errors either maxmem limit or os settings

Ximi i think TerraRaptor is right in this. I can not say because I dont have a Z77and Ivy yet, but I think this run showing zupernico is right

If you can show me with some proof that bad, would be better :)

(Spanish) Ximi creo que lo que menciona TerraRaptor es correcto, no puedo asegurarlo porque todavía no tengo una z77 y un Ivy, pero me parece que esta corrida que muestra zupernico esta bien.

Si puedes mostrarme con alguna prueba que esta mal, sería mejor :)

Edited by Sweet

I am a newbie in this. I am not technical, i have little knowledge. I can not help about this discussion and can´t defend me, but if i can do anything to resolve the doubt, tell me please.

Spanish: Hace pco que estoy metido en esto y tecnicamente soy un poco patata, pero si puedo hacer algo para aclarar el tema lo prefiero para dejarlo zanjado.

Thanks

Zupernico with the same frequency can not exceed Bench +400 points to other people who are with +200 mhz +100 mhz GPU and in memos. That's impossible.

At least it's suspect.

( Spanish ) Zupernico con la misma frecuencia no puede superar +400 puntos en el Bench a otra gente que esta con +200 mhz de gpu y +100 mhz en memos. Eso es imposible.

Al menos es sospechoso.

zupernico I had to block the score due to missing GPU-Z screenshot firstly.

It´s ok, thanks. No problem. It is an oversight. I´m sorry.

I made another submission ​​correctly

I don´t want to delete because i don´t want clear evidence

Edited by zupernico