HWBOT Community Forums

AndreYang - 4x Radeon HD 5870 @ 950/1250MHz - 60150 marks 3Dmark 2005

TiN

Good score but i believe submissions with 980X ES should not be allowed. This is a piece of hardware different from the retail version which is not available on market. It is known that it overclockes much higher than the retail parts. In this case we all have to get friends in Intel, AMD, Dell in order to be competitive with the ones they have people from inside to get ΕS CPUs which according to the manifacturers are illegally obtained...

cause it is not the legal way... and here we play with HW that you can find at a shop. shelling ES cpuz is not legal mate, and buying them is illegal too. encouraging users to obtain illegal hardware is not the best thing for a site like this and most important for the OC community...

Euklidis, behave yourself. You are member of a TEAM (HOT), so before posting wrong accusations just think over it a bit better...

Well done Andre, you are a top rated o/cer and you were top rated way before this ES madness and way before euklidis create a Hwbot account...

I am pretty sure that someone from HOT will match your scores in the near future, so be prepared... :)

Euklidis, behave yourself. You are member of a TEAM (HOT), so before posting wrong accusations just think over it a bit better...

Well done Andre, you are a top rated o/cer and you were top rated way before this ES madness and way before euklidis create a Hwbot account...

I am pretty sure that someone from HOT will match your scores in the near future, so be prepared... :)

Everything i say is only my believes and they have nothing to do with HOT. I believe that Andre IS elite. He is one of the best and worked hard to achive this goal. I just disagree with the absence of specific rules about the hardware. Andre, kingpin, hipro and shamino were the people who made me start OCing as they made other people too. So i respect these guys. I just believe that ES parts should not be in the game due to the limited number and that it's not easy to find one good part and be the first one to test it. If the retail edition was similar to the ES that wouldn't be a problem but the gap is huge. That's all. I never questioned andre about his abilities or his place at the ranks. He is a high class overclocker and he proved it before many times.

Everything i say is only my believes and they have nothing to do with HOT. I believe that Andre IS elite. He is one of the best and worked hard to achive this goal. I just disagree with the absence of specific rules about the hardware. Andre, kingpin, hipro and shamino were the people who made me start OCing as they made other people too. So i respect these guys. I just believe that ES parts should not be in the game due to the limited number and that it's not easy to find one good part and be the first one to test it. If the retail edition was similar to the ES that wouldn't be a problem but the gap is huge. That's all. I never questioned andre about his abilities or his place at the ranks. He is a high class overclocker and he proved it before many times.

While you may have a valid point, this thread is not the appropriate place to discuss it.

Here is the Gulftown ES vs. retail discussion: http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5828

• 5 weeks later...