HWBOT Community Forums

Splave - 2x GeForce GTX 480 @ 850/1000MHz - 38781 marks 3DMark Vantage - Performance

Something if fishy about your benchmark :P. My cpu is clocked @ 4.7 and my GPU clock is 874/ memory @ 1074/ shader @ 1747 and i got a 38,407 total with phyx off and gpu score is 37,137and 42799 CPU score

something is def fishy with your bench =).. If you ask me you tampered with the settings for sure :P.. but thats just my 2 cents =0. I dont believe you deserve that first place trophy

Something if fishy about your benchmark :P. My cpu is clocked @ 4.7 and my GPU clock is 874/ memory @ 1074/ shader @ 1747 and i got a 38,407 total with phyx off and gpu score is 37,137and 42799 CPU score

something is def fishy with your bench =).. If you ask me you tampered with the settings for sure :P.. but thats just my 2 cents =0. I dont believe you deserve that first place trophy

well I dont know what to tell ya man

Makes perfect sense that your gpu score is higher, your cards are clocked higher but there was no way you were going to catch me in the cpu bench @ 4.7 Im at 5.4ghz and 5.8ghz for the game tests.

Check out my valid ORB link and compare. Sorry you think I tampered with the score. PM me on the hwbot forums if youd like to discuess this next time instead of throwing mud on my hard work. I busted my ass for 5 hours last night for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Splave. Pay no mind to Basically. He's new to the whole OC/Benching game and his remarks are not to be taken as representitive of EVGA Enthusiast. This action of his is pety and should and will be delt with on the team level. Our appologies for his actions and any character damage it may have caused. You simply bumped him down 1 notch globally and he acts the child and throws a tantrum. Really sad.

BTW: Excellent run numbers.