HWBOT Community Forums

[FS/FT] (UK) 25L LN2 Dewar

*kenny*

Bought this ages ago and have not even used it so i think its time to pass it on to someone who is going to use it more than me, its a 25L dewar (ex university item) and t is one of them ones that you can use with a tipping frame if you want, but it has a small spout making it easy to pour into a Thermos.

Looking for £100 collected or if you have something decent to trade fire me a PM

013403A7-75C0-4EF2-86E4-8035C7A7EE3A-2071-000000541E32DEB3_zps05449ae4.jpg

Edited by *kenny*

I'm in County Durham but come up your way every night for work and could get close to your place but I'm in a truck and its difficult to get anywhere close to some places, as for trades, I need just about anything that's decent but my MVG has just took a dump so that's something that needs replacing.

Ok, to sum it up:

"Behold the breathtaking lists of exotic, near-mythical hardware I possess. Many items of which come from far foreign lands. May I interest three in the P/X of some of these fine wares for your 25L voodoo bottle?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last week for this on here and a silly price to get it gone, I will take £100 for this if you collect/organise your own courier or can meet at a motorway services between N/Yorkshire & Glasgow on an evening to collect from me while I'm at work driving between the two.

£100 STEAL