HWBOT Community Forums

Schenckel bros - GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 @ 1360/1138MHz - 164679 marks 3DMark03

Vivi

This score is valid because it is real.... MSI asked for the videos to comprove if the videocard uses original or non Epower PWM... and its a GTX 480 + GTX 580 Lightning dual Zombie....... since the score details was moved, it can comprove its REAL, and made that hour in the video... with 100% allowed parts... I believe is more than enough. :)

Edited by rbuass

As MSI does not allow 3rd party external VRMs such as EPower HWBOT requests a verification video to approve the achieved 3D score. Traditional volt modifications or an external MSI VRM such as a cut lightning card are allowed. This rule applies for the 3DMark Vantage Performance and 3DMark03.

GTX 560 Ti 448 users have to provide the video once they exceed a GPU core clock of 1200 MHz. HD 7790 users if exceeding 1500 MHz. The video has to include at least the last 5 seconds of the running benchmark, the achieved score and the GPU (boost) clock in Nvidia Inspector or GPU-Z. After capturing the result you have to move over to the system and show the graphics card including a detailed shot of the power area.

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=77256&page=41

It's true that the 5s of the benchmark are missing so usually I would block the result. But they have a valid video of the 3DMark Vantage result - also with a very high clock. I don't want to be fussy and this is actually a pretty impressive soldering and benching so I checked the result :)

@zzolio - Hey mate, I believe MSI added this kind of rule, to prevent issues... it mean the reason is to prove what hardware was used, since is forbidden external VRM like Epower.

We spent lots of time to find and test the mods... also to understand the card and made the mods...

Everybody knows if the screen details was moved, and active, thats impossible to do a simulation... the score is real... the work is real...so, shoud be valid for sure.

;)

@ der8auer - thanks for understanding and use the reason and conscience.

Edited by rbuass

I know your score is OK

I'm just saying it does not follow rules

the rule with video are not regulations MSI has made ​​but something users wanted

as I see it so it's a bit like forgetting a cpu-z tap

it is up to massman