HWBOT Community Forums

HyperPi32M submission

Yes, Lippokratis reported three of my scores today.

HyperPi rules: allowed optimsations: change number of processes

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=80198&highlight=hyperpi

He did that to a couple members of my team also.

Same for myself also. Yet i did no different to the top 20 and per the rules allowing Core # change. Yes i'm still new at this but you follow the rules there shouldn't be a problem.

Same here, I think Lippokratis should get a ban for reporting so many people and making the mods lives a living hell

I know i can use any number of cores i want

Agreed newlife. If there is a genuine foul than fine go and report it, but not when the rules explicitly state that you can do something. Maybe he just didn't read the rules himself, but why bother reporting the top god only knows how many people.

Agreed newlife. If there is a genuine foul than fine go and report it, but not when the rules explicitly state that you can do something. Maybe he just didn't read the rules himself, but why bother reporting the top god only knows how many people.

He probably has not read the rules. It seems counter intuitive to let people change # of threads for HyperPi, but I have a feeling that the software doesn't always spawn them equally to one thread each.