HWBOT Community Forums

Whats wrong with this submission?

Guest cowgut

Guest cowgut

hmmmm ok but not a rule to pull down any box its sli and most can only be sli.

no details for you either thou.??

can you block this one too

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/846996_thor941_3dmark_2006_geforce_gtx_295_30678_marks

or this

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/816416_thor941_3dmark_2006_2x_radeon_hd_4870_27303_marks

or this hhmm no details and no pull down box??

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/825495_thor941_3dmark_2006_radeon_hd_4870_20083_marks

and thats just the first three i looked at of yours,you have more 06 with just details shown like mine?

i know its your show but make it the same for all

hmmmm ok but not a rule to pull down any box its sli and most can only be sli.

no details for you either thou.??

can you block this one too

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/846996_thor941_3dmark_2006_geforce_gtx_295_30678_marks

or this

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/816416_thor941_3dmark_2006_2x_radeon_hd_4870_27303_marks

or this hhmm no details and no pull down box??

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/825495_thor941_3dmark_2006_radeon_hd_4870_20083_marks

and thats just the first three i looked at of yours,you have more 06 with just details shown like mine?

i know its your show but make it the same for all

no I can't block these scores cause :

- they have been made several months ago

- they already have been checked by a moderator while I wasn't even one

- nobody reported them

- and most of all it is a brand new score, made on air, so you can easily re-bench it

for your score, a member reported it asking to have more details, I am not hunting the "bad" scores, that's it

any other questions?

Edited by Thor941

Guest cowgut

you know with that attitude you are showing how much you should not be a moderator.

you made them months ago(not yrs)? so? still not to your rules that you enforce on me right?retest them(way more then 1) i dont care if you used ln2 it wont be hard for you to re test right?

i call shenanagans with you.

what member reported it did not say?????

it has details of the run cpuz cpuz ram gpuz the details are in the score box are they not?

ahhh forget it i'll run them again(even thuo i should not have too)

Edited by cowgut

I am not here to tell you who reported it

the graphic pull down menu, I don't give a fuck - it is of course SLI

but the subtests are missing anyway, or maybe you have a ORB valid?

Edit : and BTW 12 months=1year, I'll let you make the calculations, looks like you have time to lose

Guest cowgut

no i dont care anymore about it you piss me off

watch you mouth next time you post with me kid

your such a jerk off

you=cheater for you you should be ban for life go ahead ban me becuase you cheated in your screen shots and take it out on me dick

Edited by cowgut

lol

My .02 here: The 2x 8800gts 640mb 06 score is 4th, and Thor's scores are like 45th. If you're 4th you actually have a pretty good score, and therefore should have the subtest windows to show it's not bugged etc, whereas a 45th placed score is very rarely bugged.

...we don't automatically block scores with errors in the screenshot, only when we feel it's necessary. If the scores aren't "good enough" then we just inform the bencher about it so that he can post better screenshots later.

A little OT: IMO a score should be valid at the time of posting, if it's 2 weeks old or 2 years doesn't matter. Air or LN2 doesn't matter as well, same rules apply. But I guess this is more of a personal thing than actual written rules:p

your such a jerk off

you=cheater for you you should be ban for life go ahead ban me becuase you cheated in your screen shots and take it out on me dick

Sure. :celebration:

your such a jerk off

As a representative of HWBOT.org.... VERY unprofessional!

Remember, we are your customers.

yeah professionnal world for sure :celebration:

NO!

You are making use of a service we are providing to the overclocking community. We don't charge ANYTHING to you for using this site, so you are NOT a customer.

Get real.

I guess you are correct... You don't need any of my submissions so please delete every single one of them and cancel my membership to this website.

:ws:

I guess you are correct... You don't need any of my submissions so please delete every single one of them and cancel my membership to this website.

:ws:

If you think it's 'okay' or 'normal' to call HWBOT moderators this kind of stuff, then maybe yes, you should find another place.

Everyone's free to submit what he or she wants. We don't force anyone to submit or remove results. There's a delete-button on every submission ready for you when you need it.

Unbelieveable.

What I see is quite a bit of disrespect towards the moderating staff.

I know it's easy to think the moderators are here only to get you, but in reality they are here to make sure HWBOT is somewhat clean. It's a policy within the staff to not block scores that have been posted months ago, because chances are great the hardware has been sold or maybe died; however, when a score has been submitted and reported the same day, it's our right to block the score if it doesn't comply to the rules.

Now, this is getting a strange, akward and, to be frank, unnecessary argument. We're very relaxed towards members here, hence why Cowie can get away with jerk, dick and other things, but please ... refrain from using those kinds of words or sentences. Also, keep in mind that our entire moderating staff are also just human: it's possible that they get home from work, are a bit frustrated and block a score that is technically not according to the rules. All I ask is to respect the work from the moderating staff and you'll get the respect you need back.

This thread shouldn't have gone further than:

- "Sorry, what did I do wrong"

- "There are no subtests visible"

- "Okay, i'll fix it the next time"

Everything else is just not needed.