HWBOT Community Forums

Schenckel bros - 2x Radeon R9 290X @ 1212/1480MHz - 11797 marks 3DMark - Fire Strike Extreme

rbuass

There are no problems to W8.1 to Ivy Bridge E.

The following combinations of platforms have been tested

Operating System Platform RTC Bias / Clock Drifting

Windows 8.1 Haswell YES

Windows 8 Haswell YES

Windows 7 Haswell no

Windows 8 Ivy Bridge YES

Windows 8 Sandy Bridge YES

Windows 8 Gulftown YES

Windows 8 Wolfdale YES

Windows 8 Trinity no

Windows 8 Piledriver no

• Crew
That's a reason because I never mind to post scores on Hwbot ... every time I saw this kind of things, encourage me to keep out of the league.

Just to be clear.... the rules is not clear...

It would be a pity if you stopped submitting your results to HWBot, but I think this rule is clear enough:

Exceptions to the Windows 8 rule:

- non-overclockable notebooks may be used in combination with Windows 8

- 3DMark and PCMark runs on Windows 8 if an ORB Link is included, and SystemInfo 4.20 (unofficial download) is used.

ROFL, Ronaldo, decide yourself, first you say that you dont mind on posting results on HWbot, now you you talk about my non-posting here, as if it is a way to argue...

Isnt about you too brah... It's about the SI used by Shenckel... As I've said, that you clearly dint understood, it's easy to solve this issue...

@ Tjb sc ..... if the problem is not like the result for some reason do not know what you came here to comment on my findings. I'll redo the tests please wait;) Thanks zollio, really deactivated Information System, do not like him messing up during testing. thank you all.

@ Metalracer .... can try to fetch the results rather than poke the bunnyextraction :)

Edited by Schenckel bros

ROFL, Ronaldo, decide yourself, first you say that you dont mind on posting results on HWbot, now you you talk about my non-posting here, as if it is a way to argue...

Isnt about you too brah... It's about the SI used by Shenckel... As I've said, that you clearly dint understood, it's easy to solve this issue...

Sure I decice myself....

If I will post or no... is not under you... but why don't you send scores instead report scores or keep bunnyng and mimimi???