HWBOT Community Forums

OptyTrooper - Athlon 64 3500+ Venice @ 2805.7MHz - 8207 marks PCMark 2005

Ol'Bud

• 1 month later...

Well its x6 higher than anyone else, I actually duplicated the video encoding score using wmv toy. it was the only way I was able to get a number begining with '8' the magic '8' is an indication that wmv power toy [or equivalent reg hack] may have been used. that's why I asked.

Maybe you need to provide orb links opty trooper for this bench, and no you would not get 8k at those clocks for that cpu I tested it myself like I said. If you look at the video encoding numbers for others in the category, you will see that you have much higher numbers than others. btw I didn't notice the wmv9 on your desktop before, now ITS there it looks even more suspect.

It has nothing to do with the fact that its two points, if you cant see that then I don't know what to say.:(

here's another one http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1061134_optytrooper_pcmark_2005_athlon_64_3700_san_diego_9161_marks

Edited by Bustah

Take it down Austin. Re-run it without wmv9 on your desktop. Then it will be up to the clowns to actually prove that you used it.;)

Clowns? Dude cant you see that the subtest score is way out of the ballpark compared to others. and the fact that power toy is on the desktop kinda looks funny don't you think? I asked the original question because of the high subtest number at that point I didn't see the power toy on the desktop. if its re run with a similar subtest score [compared to others] I will be asking how, that's a normal response.

no one has said opty has cheated btw. ;)

Wouldn't one think it's a little ridiculous to pull a blatant cheat for 2 crummy points? Bug maybe, cheat, ridiculous. I'll be a good captain and pull it down though. That should satisfy everybody.

maybe you would like to check the other ones with similar subtest score then?

maybe you would like to check the other ones with similar subtest score then?

Maybe you would like me to moderate the entire board then too. If you're in doubt, report them. I'm not about to rifle through every single submission somebody doesn't like. I took care of this one as a show of good faith.

This one still pwns you Bustah:http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1052493_ Don't be a hater. I own you in PcMark05 almost every time and I see it's getting under your skin. I do with XP too where powertoy doesn't work.

Ill take this one down myself:http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1061134_optytrooper_pcmark_2005_athlon_64_3700_san_diego_9161_marks

2 points mean nothing too me I'll make that and some today.

Feel free to sift through all my submissions. In the end I'm still better than you.

Edited by OptyTrooper