HWBOT Community Forums

OptyTrooper - Athlon 64 3500+ Venice @ 2805.7MHz - 8207 marks PCMark 2005

Ol'Bud

I'll go back to the original question, how do you explain x6 higher subtest than anyone else? thats all I asked, congrats if those scores are legit an explanation would clear everything up just fine.

I'll give you an example, if I use wmv9 I get high video encoding scores just like you, funny that? so you see why i'm asking the question, its a valid one. btw I broke the pcmark 05 wr with a 980x using power toy, but of course its not valid so was not submitted.:)

There are more important changes to be made than my attitude. I suggest you concentrate on those. I'll be just fine. Thanks for your opinion though.

I showed you a problem, you are the captain of your team, hell I even linked another one in this thread.

This is what I mean.

It's one thing to rebel against the system, but in the end you are responsible for what your team members submit to this database. If you feel that certain results are out of line and see that other people are concerned about it, it's your task to make sure the team doesn't look worse than it is.

Of course, you can say you don't care about anyone else than your team and your team members. Sadly enough, the world (and this site) doesn't work that way.

I'll go back to the original question, how do you explain x6 higher subtest than anyone else? thats all I asked, congrats if those scores are legit an explanation would clear everything up just fine.

I'll give you an example, if I use wmv9 I get high video encoding scores just like you, funny that? so you see why i'm asking the question, its a valid one. btw I broke the pcmark 05 wr with a 980x using power toy, but of course its not valid so was not submitted.:)

All I can say is the runs were likely bugged or I submitted one I ran using powertoy by mistake. I run countless benchmarks almost daily so I'm sure you can understand how I might chose the wrong screen shot. I have removed the runs in question. If you can find any others feel free to bring them to my attention. I spend a lot of time making sure I submit clean runs and top notch runs so I would rather remove them then have my reputation called into question.

Mr.Scott: Christian Ney was just playing around with me about using mwsnap to take my screenshots.

Edited by OptyTrooper

This is what I mean.

It's one thing to rebel against the system, but in the end you are responsible for what your team members submit to this database. If you feel that certain results are out of line and see that other people are concerned about it, it's your task to make sure the team doesn't look worse than it is.

Of course, you can say you don't care about anyone else than your team and your team members. Sadly enough, the world (and this site) doesn't work that way.

I'm not rebelling against anything. I have my opinion, just like everyone else here does, and I voice it.

And I DON'T care about anybody else but my team here. Why should I? I owe nobody anything here.

Also, are you insinuating my team looks bad? Hahahaha, my team is squeaky clean compared to some here. You need to pick and choose your battles better, instead of singling me and my team out.

Sorry man, I usually show a little more respect to staff members, but right now you're pushing my buttons needlessly.

The last thing I come to a benchmark forum for is a lecture on my attitude and how the world works.

Edited by Mr.Scott

There's no doubt this result is bugged. Cheated on purpose? Unlikely - mostly because this is really easy to spot because of one subtest being way better than it's supposed to be.:)

Pretty useless discussion about something very simple... *sigh*

Thank you. I may not be a top dog in the benching community but I think enough of you have seen my submissions too know I bench "clean". I have voluntarily removed the other submission in question so i consider the matter closed. If anyone else wants to discuss it feel free. It's my sons B-day so i have more important things to do.

Thanks,

Opty