HWBOT Community Forums

Lupino.86 - Pentium 2 333Mhz @ 3018.1MHz - 3018.08 mhz CPU Frequency

I.nfraR.ed

There you go again with your "awesome" scores. You must be kidding... Other people are getting 600-700MHz and you're getting 3GHz, don't you think there's something wrong?

Even if you don't fake it on purpose, its a common sense ffs!

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

The limitations of CMOS technology not allowing to reach such frequency. Lupino, this is an CPUz error :) If you show us video with huge performance boost or CPU frequency measured by a oscilloscope, we can belive u. :) Stop telling us, you did 3 GHz @ pentium 2 @ air.

The limitations of CMOS technology not allowing to reach such frequency. Lupino, this is an CPUz error :) If you show us video with huge performance boost or CPU frequency measured by a oscilloscope, we can belive u. :) Stop telling us, you did 3 GHz @ pentium 2 @ air.

I do not want to be king of the world with this result, mi friend :) , I'm only talking to understand.

Believe me, I never suspected that the CPU could go wrong especially if it is valid!

What do I do? I delete the result? You tell me ... because I no have oscilloscope :D you like SuperPI?

Edited by Lupino.86

Stop drinking vodka that much. Italians are not really compatible with it - wine is your drink. cpuz is easy to manipulate and that is not a secret.

Ahahaha, Italian drink wine, sure!

I take CPUZ awareness of this issue, thanks for reporting (today I learned something, that's what it is for discussion ;) )

Do not feed the trolls :P Soyo SY-6BA+ has got Cypress W124 clock generator, it can do 133 MHz. It has also PCI/AGP/FSB ratio 1/2/3. If you have done 600 MHz on 440 BX (which is of course impossible), then your PCI/AGP/FSB should be 200/400/600, not possible.

Second thing is that your mems should work 1:1 to chipset. 600 MHz @ SDRAM is even more impossible.

ehh, funny trolling, I'm leaving a thread

step-back.gif

:)