HWBOT Community Forums

Feature - load more previous submissions

plese_let_us_load_more_of_the_past_submissions.png

While I believe that the title and image are more that self-explaining, still I would like to mention how much easier the submission can be, when one can hit a "load more" and see all (or at least 100 of the last ones per page/one click) previous submissions to choose from.

Right now we are forced to again and again retype the HW, witch in end could lead to errors and typos, etc...

Please let us load more of the past submissions :ws:

Good point.

I've asked the development team to add an advanced option to load the hardware of a specific submission using the submission ID which you can find in the URL of a submission. That should be more user-friendly than making a list longer and longer :)

Good point.

I've asked the development team to add an advanced option to load the hardware of a specific submission using the submission ID which you can find in the URL of a submission. That should be more user-friendly than making a list longer and longer :)

Better yet, on the page of a score there should be a button to 'Upload score using this rig' or something like that.

Maybe if the user should remove past configs from the list (eg. remove the duplicate ones), then there are not need to be any "load more".

Because the problem simply is, that submiting like 16 or 20 scores on another machine let the whole list be overflowed by this one machine. Move to another and - you have to start looking for the pictures and typing the config back again. That suxx. Load more is IMHO most simple thing that could be done easily and quickly.

Later we can implement any better method, true. I will still vouch for user to determine, witch past configs he want to have in the list. And list of about 30 machines should satisfy most (of course no all, but most for sure). Maybe just offering 30 pasts configs will help greatly right now...

• 2 weeks later...