HWBOT Community Forums

T.Rex - Core i7 920 @ 5449MHz - 4sec 187ms wPrime - 32m

Nanok

Can somebody please test is sub-23700 PP is reliably reproducable on this platform also at lower clocks? (i.e. is tweakable and not a "lucky run" bug)

Theoretically, there would be nothing too suspicious about this score as results with similar (or better) efficiency are present in the same ranking (link, link, link, link). But looking at T.Rex's other results (one with normal efficiency, one with too good efficiency) this might well be a bug.

Edited by TaPaKaH

I somehow believe that Lam's claimed 11467 is alright. I thought I knew wPrime quite well but after seeing his livestream (where he was also consistently showing 115xx) I managed to gain 0.047-0.063s with my setup at 4.5GHz by using some things that he did (my 12034 run was far from optimised, I am now able to do low-116xx with a dedicated OS). This works out at ~200 in PP, which is his distance from second best efficiency, which is Splave's 11667.

Edited by TaPaKaH

tak skal i have :-) ja det er da noget af et postyr over den score :-)

thank you guys,I cant tell you about bug or not I just say all seems to be fine when I bench,my

wprime 1024m is very very close to this one in cpuspeed and my ram is testet to 1075mhz I think I almost

can play online at this speed :-) I just try to do my best :-)