HWBOT Community Forums

3D03: Post a warning bout nVidia cards + Vista/W7?

K404

I see/ report a LOT of scores that have been run on Vista or 7 and have bugged scores.

For the benefit of result mods, would HWB consider adding in a special warning to users to make sure they check their scores + sub-test FPS to make sure they all make sense and are in line with other scores?

The only thing I would ask when you do report is to be a tad more specific. Make the moderators job a little easier in other words. So if the Trolls lair test is bugged, and I have had a few like that when I run the benchmark on Win7 64bit by the way, just point us. Other wise it takes ages to go compare the graphics card and look at ten different results. We are not all pro's like you and have each and every graphic cards comparative GT score in our heads.

You going to the football Sat? The first real big game of the season so far. Would love to go to a Old Firm derby one day.

ok :) Will add more detail in future. :)

I dispute the pro part though.....

I'm not going to The Old Firm game, no. I also avoid town in the evening afterwards... atmosphere is BAD... suburbs are worse. I advise it to no-one. I know life-long fans & Season Ticket holders for both clubs and they avoid it too.

• Crew
Who? Me? *sweet innocent face*

someone called me? :D I was not !!!

I had that problem, first benchs, when the first few times to use the Vista 64, and I had not even noticed .

The only thing I would ask when you do report is to be a tad more specific. Make the moderators job a little easier in other words. So if the Trolls lair test is bugged, and I have had a few like that when I run the benchmark on Win7 64bit by the way, just point us. Other wise it takes ages to go compare the graphics card and look at ten different results. We are not all pro's like you and have each and every graphic cards comparative GT score in our heads.

Fully agree, it is really difficult