HWBOT Community Forums

The official ROG OC Showdown Formula Series Round 1 thread.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it.

But there is another formulation:

http://oc-esports.io/#!/round/rogocs_formula_r1/rules

"Min CPU temperature = 20°C"

During the benchmark monitoring the temperature cannot go below 20°C. So even if the CPU is idle during for example a graphics test, the temperature cannot go below 20°C.

Hi,

i have a problem with Catzilla, start bench and have a bluescreen, but Harware @default?????????????

3Dmark and other benches run,no problems.

Thx for help

What are your system specifications?

During the benchmark monitoring the temperature cannot go below 20°C. So even if the CPU is idle during for example a graphics test, the temperature cannot go below 20°C.

If the benchmark(XTU) opened, but is not running, the temperature may be below 20?

Edited by vadimua

Anyone else having issues submitting for Stage 2? Every time I submit says it is incomplete but does not tell me what is missing even with filling out literally EVERY field.

EDIT: Been trying for the hour with nothing. This is extremely frustrating. :mad: I understand if I'm missing something but to not be able to reveal what is needed or missing, is absurd for a competition hosted by such a large manufacture.

Edited by filmbot

Anyone else having issues submitting for Stage 2? Every time I submit says it is incomplete but does not tell me what is missing even with filling out literally EVERY field.

EDIT: Been trying for the hour with nothing. This is extremely frustrating. :mad: I understand if I'm missing something but to not be able to reveal what is needed or missing, is absurd for a competition hosted by such a large manufacture.

I'd like to apologize as I figured out what the issue was and was ultimately my fault. During the heat of the moment of trying to submit a somewhat time sensitive competition entry, I overlooked where I was being told what was missing. :o

I have problem with Stage 2 submission. Incomplete submission...

If you carefully look at the above submission text, it says you need to put in load temp. Thing is the text is same format, color and font of the rest of the already established rules. So combine this with normal HWBot engine not providing an exact location of missing information, it is very easy to overlook.

So please, with Stage 2 in this particular competition, make sure to enter your load temps. :celebration: