HWBOT Community Forums

The official ROG OC Showdown Formula Series Round 1 thread.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the temperature, so how to get the maximum processor frequency and highest temperature to work. Mine is not showing anything, like some of us here?

Is it still valid score without them...?

The question of The_Baron didn't have any answer can yoiu give us an update on this rule?

is it mendatory that on the XTU page the temperature and the max frequency appear?

Thanks

Yes, [Wanted], that submission is mine. I thought it was in compliance with

1. Statement of the rule for stage 1:

"The CPU load temperature must be higher than 20°C", and

2. Massman statement in this thread, post 38:

"In XTU, the temperature that we look at the the

one that is shown with the score as that's the

temperature during the benchmark"

Chiller and ice water are normally allowed for enthusiasts, but are not consistently

treated in this contest. My submission was blocked for its low idle temperature,

not for the load temperature. I'll submit another run if this one isn't allowed on

reconsideration.

• Crew

Plz watch out with personal interpretations of the laid down rules:

Rules:

Stage 1: XTU

Score is divided by the number of CPU cores.

Highest score wins

Min CPU temperature = 20°C --> they don't refer to load temperatures

What Massman said (post 38): During the benchmark monitoring the temperature cannot go below 20°C. So even if the CPU is idle during for example a graphics test, the temperature cannot go below 20°C.

Thus the temp monitored from start to finish while running XTU dropped sub 20°C, sorry I blocked it as it is not valid...

Plz re-run and make sure the lowest temp displayed is above 20°C and plz all add the required CPU-Z tabs!

Edited by Leeghoofd

The question of The_Baron didn't have any answer can yoiu give us an update on this rule?

is it mendatory that on the XTU page the temperature and the max frequency appear?

Thanks

Yes, it's mandatory.

Please switch to a keyboard layout like English (USA). That will fix it.

Also, it is fixed in XTU 5.1.2.

Yes, it's mandatory.

Please switch to a keyboard layout like English (USA). That will fix it.

Also, it is fixed in XTU 5.1.2.

Didn`t work for me. I did the bios update and fresh Widows 7 install (English US keyboard layout) Without any Windows update still not working. I have XTU 5.1.1. Where can I download version 5.1.2. ?

Is the region also set to United States?

Here are the screenshots we sent to Intel to point out the issue, which is fixed in 5.1.2, for your reference. The new version should be released shortly!

English (USA) - working

attachment.php?attachmentid=2834&stc=1&d=1427676735

French (Canada) - not working

attachment.php?attachmentid=2835&stc=1&d=1427676735

Hi, I noticed a problem with ranking in the Stage 2 !

I was the first one to submit the target (22221) and in the ranking, sometimes i am in first place et sometimes i am in the second place !

Why ? (Xfurious has submit after me ;) )

Thank you

News ??

This submision is valid ?? http://hwbot.org/submission/2817984

Massman statement in this thread, post 38:

temperature during the benchmark".

On this submission it is clear that the screenshot was taken minutes after xtu run when the temperature was raised. no temperature monitoring during XTU run. also memories used are not the ones in the picture

;368120']This submision is valid ?? http://hwbot.org/submission/2817984

Massman statement in this thread' date=' post 38:

temperature during the benchmark".

On this submission it is clear that the screenshot was taken minutes after xtu run when the temperature was raised. no temperature monitoring during XTU run. also memories used are not the ones in the picture[/quote']

Hi Wanted,

Regarding memories used, i replace my trident X with my PSC and i forgot to change my picture ...

Regarding the temperature during the bench :

I had bench XTu during the last day of Hwbot World tour -Poitier- and i couldn't take a screenshot with the temperature because i forgot the background for the competition, i asked trouffman for help me and he had download the background .... Finnaly i couldn't take a screenshot with background and the temperature during the bench , too late ....

Look my max temp (89°C) !

If my temperature in idle was lower 20°C, my max temp will not be 89 °C, it stands to reason !

Edited by Zwitterion

Regarding the temperature during the bench :

I had bench XTu during the last day of Hwbot World tour -Poitier- and i couldn't take a screenshot with the temperature because i forgot the background for the competition, i asked trouffman for help me and he had download the background .... Finnaly i couldn't take a screenshot with background and the temperature during the bench , too late ....

probably , but seems suspicious, expecting feedback from staff

Look my max temp (89°C) !

If my temperature in idle was lower 20°C, my max temp will not be 89 °C, it stands to reason !

yes , but we know there are strange CPUs , very hot , and must be cooled very well .

;368183']probably ' date=' but seems suspicious, expecting feedback from staff

yes , but we know there are strange CPUs , very hot , and must be cooled very well .[/quote']

My Cpu is delid and i used gelid ..

I have a screenshot with temperature during the benchmark but WITHOUT the background Asus Formula ! If you want i can submit the screenshoot ?

Edited by Zwitterion

My Cpu is delid and i used gelid ..

I have a screenshot with temperature during the benchmark but WITHOUT the background Asus Formula ! If you want i can submit the screenshoot ?

i don't know ....

But rules are rules ...

I don't posted a catzilla because I forgot to select mainboard tab ( have 2 with cpu) even if in validation shows motherboard

http://hwbot.org/submission/2818904_wanted_catzilla___720p_geforce_gtx_980_41093_marks?recalculate=true

Edit : I was wrong maybe a bug

Just a question, how are determined the pranking place when 2 are in equality in the total of the 3 round? like me and fanta1ty in the formula. How is dertermined who is 5th and who is 6th? Is it a predominante benchmark or just at random?

Edited by Mylth

Edit : I was wrong maybe a bug

Just a question, how are determined the pranking place when 2 are in equality in the total of the 3 round? like me and fanta1ty in the formula. How is dertermined who is 5th and who is 6th? Is it a predominante benchmark or just at random?

It's the person who achieves those points first :)

• 1 month later...