HWBOT Community Forums

MIPMAPS involved?...

hopefully you all learnt a lesson here :P

hahah hipro on vacation i see

i can understand his frustration with jmke72368q2341q2 or whatever the username....he does come across very rude and arrogant sometimes

anyways >> surprised to see hipro jump the gun like this on the question of mipmaps in public.....even though it was not an accusation it does look as though you thought he used it and wanted to make a bit of a publicity stunt here :P

PM should sort most of these things i reckon

hipro what's going on mate

no results with GX2 yet :D (lol question for you to answer after vacation :D)

hopefully you all learnt a lesson here :P

Yes. I hope so too :)

anyways >> surprised to see hipro jump the gun like this on the question of mipmaps in public.....even though it was not an accusation it does look as though you thought he used it and wanted to make a bit of a publicity stunt here :P

PM should sort most of these things i reckon

I can't understand why this thread is here. What was the purpose and what does Hipro get from this? I was too high in the rankings I quess :o

Well, next we are starting to look those scores with obvious hardware sharing. Rules are almost finished :) I quess it have to be also public like this.

Heh, heh, heh..........This was my FIRST ban EVER....... :D

I haven't been banned any other time since.........Internet show up.... :o

Thanks jmlike for that......I will remember that..... ;)

I can't understand why this thread is here. What was the purpose and what does Hipro get from this? I was too high in the rankings I quess :o

I have said before and I will say it once again......I don't care about hwbot points.....Is that clear?.....

Whould you like me NOT to upload ANY OTHER (Newer) scores of mine here in hwbot?....OK......I can do that if that counts to you..... ;):)

@ dinos: Yes I will have some GX2 runs BUT NOT like all others.....When the time comes, I will upload BOTH CrossFireX and Single 9800GX2 runs..... ;)

The ban was for your reaction, George, I hope you understand that these forums are meant for HWBot-related topics only :).

I would not like it if you stopped submitting results, but if that's completely up to you to decide.

Now, let's all return to our bench setups and start benching again instead of wasting energy when posting pointless stuff :D.

The ban was for your reaction, George, I hope you understand that these forums are meant for HWBot-related topics only :).

I would not like it if you stopped submitting results, but if that's completely up to you to decide.

Now, let's all return to our bench setups and start benching again instead of wasting energy when posting pointless stuff :D.

Yes I can understand about the ban and I respect it..... :)

Yeap......Let's bench..... :D