HWBOT Community Forums

OCClub isn't United Russian team

choco13

• Crew

Massman, generally you are right.

But in this specific case - not exactly:

Discuss teams Discuss other HWBOT overclocking teams.
It's an HWBOT overclocking teams discussion. Yet, I would prefer this not to happen. I haven't seen any constructive discussion between our regions teams.

Ok.

If Google Translate doesn't play tricks on me, I see this idea as a way for a leading Russian overclocking team to form a core team of the top Russian overclockers to promote the Russian flag within the realms of the overclocking world, both offline and online.

What's wrong with that?

• Crew

Google made a good job translating the shape but it's weak in retelling the containment :)

In other words - making you able to read the text on a candy wrapper doesn't tell anything about it's taste.

Bruce, don't break my heart by leaving my messages unanswered, I beg you :D

There can be only one Team Russia. It will be total anarchy if all Russian teams are called Team Russsia. Not all russian benchers want to join OCClub whatever OCClub will be named.

Why OCClub doesn't discuss association and the name of new team _before_ changing the name? This show of disrespect for other teams, anything more.

I am very disappointed by behavior respected Neoforce.

• 3 weeks later...
There can be only one Team Russia. It will be total anarchy if all Russian teams are called Team Russsia. Not all russian benchers want to join OCClub whatever OCClub will be named.

Why OCClub doesn't discuss association and the name of new team _before_ changing the name? This show of disrespect for other teams, anything more.

I am very disappointed by behavior respected Neoforce.

C'mon Max. It is 2 best scoring russian teams with RUSSIAN FLAG on their logo came united. Believe me (i have access to closed forum threads), TEAM RUSSIA is not a occlub. This new team is a union of all guys that wanna do all the best to fight in the HWBOT competition at russian flag.

PS HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!