HWBOT Community Forums

REQUEST: Submission history

Hey guys,

i think it would be neat if we could see the history of a submission. for example in the geekbench3 multi thread category for the 10x cpu core (6950X)

there are results in the top 15 that are using the incorrect OS and might have been done at a live event or might have the rtc application running but for the normal user we can not see that the submission has been reported and cleared for X reason.

I know i can see this info for my own submissions that have been reported why not make this public or when a submission has been checked and cleared have a indicator of why the exception is allowed

weez out

• Administrators

This is a good idea and makes sense, we already discussed if especially for contest and promo benches with judges the judge can make a comment or leave a note at the result when he submits that this was live checked and approved to be correct score, with win10 or 8 at some hardware this would make things a lot more clear also at checks later for reports