HWBOT Community Forums

The Official ROG OC SHOWDOWN 2016 - FORMULA SERIES ROUND 1 DISCUSSION

KaRtA

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to see where the change is for the 20deg minimum without reading this thread Michael. Can you not update the rules on OC-Sports page. Unfair on those that haven't see this thread IMO.

Rules were better, but still need more work. Why no SS for XTU stil, and full PC/Cooling pics should be shown. Not these close ups of Socket area which is too much of a norm.

May the best BS'er win.

20 as minimum that is still accepted. Funny that I see 5 degrees and such stuff, seems no matter what you write at rules, most people do not read it anyway..

hello websmile, I have some problem with the gpu pi 1B submission. in my submission I missplace my rig photo with my screenshot photo.

Can you help me for edit my submission, to change or add the picture of my rig into my submission.

here's the link of my submission: BlueFiber`s GPUPI for CPU - 1B score: 5min 14sec 110ms with a Core i7 5820K

and this one is my rig photo

• Administrators

Hi Bluefiber,

as said, I am not able to modify submissions after the official end of a competition. You might send an appeal to Christian Ney, but don´t set hopes high, we know mistakes can happen but because of this, check each sub twice or three times always, sorry :(

Edit I saw you sent picture in time at fb, so this changes things, added it after counseling head of moderation because of submission chaos we had

Edited by websmile

Hi Bluefiber,<br/>

as said, I am not able to modify submissions after the official end of a competition. You might send an appeal to Christian Ney, but don´t set hopes high, we know mistakes can happen but because of this, check each sub twice or three times always, sorry :(<br/>

<br/>

Edit I saw you sent picture in time at fb, so this changes things, added it after counseling head of moderation because of submission chaos we had

Thats not easy when the the site down or very slow, i hope little problems , pics or what ever can change it.

• Administrators

There is no option normally to edit a result when the comp is over, and we usually don´t do it anyway. After talking to Christian Ney and also checking some of the PMs and messages I had, CN and me did decide to do it nontheless because of the database error, but this will be an exception, because no one has a right to sandbag. When you have 4 weeks to submit, you sometimes have to live with the fact that sandbagging fails when 100 people all do the same...

• Administrators

No, sure you have another chance to win, several in fact - there is a second round with prizes and an overall ranking for this competition, your full amount of points is counting to the overall ranking, so you are in a good position to win some awesome prizes in the end :)

Guest Ziken (BANNED)

Bonjour, le classement est définitif? J'ai vu sur un screen l'utilisation d'un godet ln2 pour refroidir la pompe et waterblock, c'est autorisé?

• Administrators

Le Classement est défintif, et avec le pot, il y´a un video - cést seulement pour "maximize pressure" et ne pas untilizer pour dice ou LN2. I contacted the user and he provided the video, I gave him advice to use something else next time to stabilize H110 without proper mounting set