HWBOT Community Forums

I'm extreme and I want to have a choice

Elkim

If you're the only one with decent LN2 activity, did you consider that it might give you an automatic advantage?

Region matters. Every region and demographic puts emphasis on different things. Resources are allocated for different things.

Brands aren't equally popular in every region.

Put it this way..... if everyone found support as easy as you appear to have, then XOC would be massive right now.

Another disclaimer: I am not on a path to ranting about my own lack of support. Enough of "it" was in my hands and I know why it didn't work out.

The bigger conversation is definitely for another thread. It would make for one hell of a comedy-horror!

Edited by K404

That's very bad price :/ I pay about 0,25$ for litre. But I guess XOC is hard for everyone in some way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats hard in my city is that my income $114/month. Its well above minimum salary in my city, i got descent life but not good enough to get LN2 as reguler daily use for XOC :/

• 4 weeks later...

Cheapest quote for LN2 I received was $4 CAD per liter before DG fees, and to pick it up they wanted me to drive twenty minutes out of town, which is kind of hard to do when you don't have a vehicle, and while I do have a work vehicle I'm not risking losing my job by going that far out of my delivery area (GPS tracked work vehicle). It's why I've remained with dry ice, as I can usually get a weekend's worth of cpu only fun for $26.25 CAD ($25 CAD with GST), and work doesn't mind at all because it's rather safe to transport, AND our service techs love playing with the stuff.

Man, the face of wonder one of our inside service techs had as he'd never seen or played with the stuff before - he occasionally asks me if I have more in the truck ^_^