HWBOT Community Forums

(FS)Impacts/ATI Vintage vgas

websmile

• Administrators

Sales time

All components are tested to work, on details refer to items descriptions. The boards can go because my enthusiasm for Asus faded a bit and I use other vendors, the cards were binned partially and meant to be benched but this obviously will not happen... Let´s start

impact67vgasu0ygt.jpg

impact67vgas2c2jkk.jpg

impact67vgas3dospr.jpg

VGAs from the upper left down and then upper right down

1. MSI ATI Radeon X1950XTX 512MB GDDR4

Flagship of the X1xxx series of ATI, fastest card of the series (650/1000 stock). The card works flawless and is in mint condition, I even have the original box and accessory but this is huge and will raise shipping.

impact67vgas1mcl5i.jpg

2. Gigabyte Radeon X1950 Pro 256MB

The card comes with its original custom cooling solution by Gigabyte, very good condition

impact67vgas1mcl5i.jpg

3. ATI Radeon X1900XT Crossfire master edition

Specs resemble 1900XT, but the card is also capable to make up a crossfire duo with a normal XT or XTX, the original crossfire dongle is included

impact67vgas1mcl5i.jpg

4. Zotac Geforce GTX280 AMP

Good condition, the card came to me with a custom undervoltage BIOS which I never changed, so there might be much more in it than what I saw at my short bench tests years ago.

impact67vgas1mcl5i.jpg

5. ATI Radeon X800XT Platinum edition

The card comes with an accelero cooler which sometimes makes small noises, apart from this in very good condition

impact67vgas1mcl5i.jpg

Mainboards

6. Asus Maximus VII Impact Z97

This board comes bulk, it is a special sample with alu block cooler. Top binned, first owner got easy 2800 6-9-6 on cold, running 2750 8-12-8 psc or high samsung was a piece of cake. This board is indeed special, hard for me to sell it but better than see it rot in my drawer. No official warranty

impact67vgas44qsbm.jpg

7. Asus Maximus VI Impact Z87

Awesome board as well, retail with full accessory and box. Did very well with psc and samsung (all I have left) and is in like new condition. For the board I have a wholesale invoice from first owner, no idea about warranty, from sn it should be valid but Asus does not handle this custmer friendly iirc

impact67vgas53ckff.jpg impact67vgas60sjha.jpg

Prices excluding shipping

1. 35 Euro sold

2. 20 Euro

3. 20 Euro

4. 40 Euro

5. 20 Euro sold

6. 150 Euro

7. 150 Euro

Payment is possible with paypal (gift or buyer covers fees) or western union. The items are located in germany, shipping will vary, this depends on size and weight, but on the vgas I am not sure 15-18 euros, which is estimated up to 2kg in eu, will make sense for one card only. For a quote, please contact me

Disclaimer: I am no shop-owner, so I rule out warranty and returns. The items offered work flawless and are not changed physically, so manufacturer warranty is valid -unless you change this, and then it is non of my business anymore

Edited by websmile